Zero tolerance of cheats

Zero tolerance of cheats

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 Sep 05

In response to concerns about the lack of visibility regarding the game moderators, a page has been added to the site map listing all recent accounts closed after game mod investigations.

This has been added today to coincide with a the removal of access to a number of accounts where overwhelming evidence pointed to cheating in some or all games played by that player.

Outstanding games assigned to these players will be resigned in a controlled manner at a later date.

-Russ

h

Moves
01 Sep 05

Originally posted by Russ
In response to concerns about the lack of visibility regarding the game moderators, a page has been added to the site map listing all recent accounts closed after game mod investigations.

This has been added today to coincide with a the removal of access to a number of accounts where overwhelming evidence pointed to cheating in some or all games played by th ...[text shortened]... ames assigned to these players will be resigned in a controlled manner at a later date.

-Russ
Absolutely brilliant!

THANK YOU!

N

The sky

Moves
01 Sep 05

Originally posted by hopscotch
Absolutely brilliant!

THANK YOU!
I second that.

W
Instant Buzz

C#minor

Moves
01 Sep 05

You're kidding right???

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
01 Sep 05

This has been added today to coincide with a the removal of access to a number of accounts where overwhelming evidence pointed to cheating in some or all games played by th ...[text shortened]... ames assigned to these players will be resigned in a controlled manner at a later date.

-Russ
Horrible.

Your Eminence

Scunthorpe

Moves
01 Sep 05

-Russ
OUTSTANDING !!! Thank you !

I reced you , not only for the post but to get you out of 666 recs so nobody nails you for being in league with satan on this issue .

p

Moves
01 Sep 05

-Russ
Good news. Where do we find this page exactly?

W
Instant Buzz

C#minor

Moves
01 Sep 05

I'd say it was sad news given the names on the page. You'll find the "Site map" link at the bottom of the page. From there you see a game moderation link that shows you the names.

As usual, I'm impressed with the site admins though, it's a bold step.

h

Moves
01 Sep 05

Originally posted by propawnkiller
Good news. Where do we find this page exactly?
Here's a shortcut for the ladies:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/comhub/removedplayers.php

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Lake Caroline, VA

Moves
01 Sep 05

Thanks Russ, I was pulling my hair out on my two games with queenoflasvegas.....................

Keep up the great work and great site!

T

Moves
01 Sep 05
1 edit

May i ask who has made this decision that they were cheating? Also how was it made? Its very stunning to me.

R

Moves
01 Sep 05

Originally posted by TDR1
May i ask who has made this decision that they were cheating? Also how was it made? Its very stunning to me.
no

f
Mr. Flame of Fury

Winona Lake

Moves
01 Sep 05

shocking is all I have to say

A

Moves
01 Sep 05

Yeah i would like to know how there would be any "overwhelming evidence" to point out that a player is cheating.

A
D_U_N_E

Arrakis

Moves
01 Sep 05

-Russ
I commend you on such a valiant move.