Site connectivity problems

Site connectivity problems

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
03 Dec 07
4 edits

Please accept out apologies if you have been experiencing problems accessing the site over the weekend just past. Some users have been repeatedly presented with an error message.

We have a mass of site-feedback regarding this issue, so although not experienced by the site admins or our server monitoring services, we appreciate the number of people impacted.

-Russ

Further reports of this issue here please Thread 82123

h

Moves
03 Dec 07

Originally posted by Russ
Please accept out apologies if you have been experiencing problems accessing the site over the weekend just past. Some users have been repeatedly presented with an error message.

We have a mass of site-feedback regarding this issue, so although not experienced by the site admins or our server monitoring services, we appreciate the number of people impacted.

-Russ

Does being the Boss of RHP render you immune from Grammar Nazi attacks?

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
04 Dec 07

Originally posted by Russ

-Russ

What a head ache this must be for you! I've had the odd problem but nothing unbearable. Good luck with your diagnosis doc. 😉

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
04 Dec 07

After a trouble free 12 hours, I am very confident that the issue was localised to the diagnosed problem. So, all good then.

-Russ

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
04 Dec 07
1 edit

Originally posted by hopscotch
Does being the Boss of RHP render you immune from Grammar Nazi attacks?
No, but if you do, I'll get the ban hammer out 😛

-Russ

d

Moves
04 Dec 07

I had to create a second account so I could post in this thread,my repeated emails to you are not resolving the issue.I now have multiple accounts so please if you must ban me at least repair my other account first.