Outage over, thanks for your patience.

Outage over, thanks for your patience.

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
06 Feb 05

Several of my games have either me or my opponent with 2 extra days timebank.

b

Hainesport, NJ, USA

Moves
06 Feb 05

I don't understand Russ's comment that RHP is now settled in Texas. I thought it was based in England?!?

A
D_U_N_E

Arrakis

Moves
06 Feb 05

Originally posted by buddy2
I don't understand Russ's comment that RHP is now settled in Texas. I thought it was based in England?!?
Ditto. Sounds loke he moved to the states?

m
Moo

UK

Moves
06 Feb 05

Originally posted by buddy2
The servers were in the US before, I think because most of the subscribers are over there he likes the servers to be there.

A
D_U_N_E

Arrakis

Moves
06 Feb 05

I'm getting "PAGE NOT FOUND" Errors today and have to keep hitting the F5 key to refresh. Never had that problem before.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
06 Feb 05

Originally posted by mrmist
The servers were in the US before, I think because most of the subscribers are over there he likes the servers to be there.
We manage the servers from the UK, but they have always been physically located in the US.

-Russ

S

My own private place

Moves
06 Feb 05
1 edit

Originally posted by mrmist
I am not seeing such a symbol. 🙁
I'm only seeing it on the home address (http://www.redhotpawn.com/)

mabey it was there before but I just hadn't noticed it............

Moves
07 Feb 05

All happy now...

have fun always & everywhere!!!

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
07 Feb 05

Originally posted by Dustnrogers
oh man, i actually went out with friends, went out with a girl, went to a hockey game....and out to dinner, see what happens, i almost had a life without RHP! Horrible, let us never speak of this again.
Well I'm more of a chess nerd than you. When I read that RHP was going down for a day I organized a a day of Transfer chess at a friend's place. That way no withdrawl problems. Now the only problem is that I keep looking at positions and immediately looking at the squares where I would drop a handy knight.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
07 Feb 05

No major problems resulting from the move, but there are still issues with delivering some email. See new thread.

-Russ