1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    12 Sep '09 15:36
    After patrickrutgers' convincing argument (Thread 119008) for the addition of a clubs forum, it has now been added to the forum roster.
  2. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    12 Sep '09 16:451 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    After patrickrutgers' convincing argument (Thread 119008) for the addition of a clubs forum, it has now been added to the forum roster.
    game explorer update lot's of valid arguments for this.
  3. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '09 11:03
    Thank you for the new thread, but why must it stand on the end.
    It would be much better, when the things for chess would stand much higher than other threads 😉
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    17 Sep '09 22:38
    Why don't I see one?
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 20:43
    The forum could be short lived, judging by the content so far.
  6. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    22 Sep '09 08:06
    Come come Russ, every new forum starts like taht. Give it time...
  7. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '09 17:52
    Please, look exactly at the user, which post this rubbish 😉
    Perhaps these are all users, who don't like the idea of clubs - which I cannot understand. This smells a little after "racism" against user, who like to play in a club and find this a good idea.

Have these users recognized, which good possibility also for clan-fans exist.

I don't understand, why RHP take this two organizations, but the functions for the club are nice, also the unlimited of members. There was and is a way to do all under one organisational form. The members, who want to play in challanges, could be limited, as RHP do it with the clanleague.

I am looking to the time, where both forms a re combined in one - and I know this will come (also when this could need a lot of time) 🙂
  8. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    23 Sep '09 17:34
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Why don't I see one?
    I see, it is tucked away under the option All Public Forums...
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    24 Sep '09 06:41
    It is a public forum like the Clans forum, and it would make more sense if the Clans and Clubs forums were located together. The whole Public Forum list has become messy because all the new ones get added on at the end.
  10. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '09 11:00
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    It is a public forum like the Clans forum, and it would make more sense if the Clans and Clubs forums were located together. The whole Public Forum list has become messy because all the new ones get added on at the end.
    My words 😉
  11. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    24 Sep '09 18:38
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Why? Clans and Clubs are totally different and placing the two forums together could mean people posting in the wrong one.

Why shouldn't new forums be added to the bottom of the pile? Should we place the General forum at the bottom?

Surely the Announcements Forum should be at the top as they affect everyone?
  12. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    25 Sep '09 03:26
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Why? Clans and Clubs are totally different and placing the two forums together could mean people posting in the wrong one.

Why shouldn't new forums be added to the bottom of the pile? Should we place the General forum at the bottom?

Surely the Announcements Forum should be at the top as they affect everyone?
    If people can't see the difference between clan and club they wouldn't be reading the forums anyway.

As far as that goes, Announcements shouldn't be in a forum at all - it should be somewhere that everyone can see it. A large number (I suspect the majority) of people on this site don't even look at the forums and don't know about half the improvements that have been added to the site over time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree