1. Standard memberorkyboy
    Looooney Ork
    A galaxy far away
    Moves
    29 Sep '03 17:55
    Could you kick then out of the Clan Leader Clash tourney please Russ. Thanks

Banana Power!

orkyboy 🙄🙄🙄
  2. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    29 Sep '03 23:30
    Originally posted by orkyboy
    Could you kick then out of the Clan Leader Clash tourney please Russ. Thanks

Banana Power!

orkyboy 🙄🙄🙄
    C`mon Russ, lets see some wizardry and kick them out.
  3. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Sep '03 10:27
    hey paulie, if Russ will not / cannot expel the pretenders then take another tack. Message Digigus (and the other clan leaders ) if they are comfortable with the likes of Lord Byron etc..... assuming the mantle of 'Their Clan Leader ' in this tourney. see if that provokes some reaction skeeter

4. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    30 Sep '03 11:11
    Originally posted by skeeter
    hey paulie, if Russ will not / cannot expel the pretenders then take another tack. Message Digigus (and the other clan leaders ) if they are comfortable with the likes of Lord Byron etc..... assuming the mantle of 'Their Clan Leader ' in this tourney. see if that provokes some reaction skeeter

Fair point, i did that with the czec clan and it worked.
  5. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    30 Sep '03 11:351 edit
    So far we have :- Maite - Spain, ICTWizz (duh no clan at all), Lord Byron - Spain, Little Titus - Apostles,Spain & German, Bigos - Mr Clean, Gimmers & Aztec, GibaW - Fun clan and Vikthor. All of whom are NOT clan leaders 😠 Try and think up a fun tourney and all that happens is ignorant ******* get involved. Question: How does someone who can`t read manage to play chess?
  6. Amsterdam
    Moves
    30 Sep '03 19:03
    Originally posted by skeeter

You make me wonder, Skeeter...

You start a clan, just when a clan leaders tournament is created...

Olav
  7. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Sep '03 19:12
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    You make me wonder, Skeeter...

You start a clan, just when a clan leaders tournament is created...

Olav
    The clan was mooted about a month ago with other expat Kiwis and this tourney was the impetus. Besides it might be a cunning ploy to lure you into playing me again so that I can time you out whilst you wtite inegmatic posts in these forums. 😉
  8. Standard memberMontagues
    Sad Smile
    Going,Going . .Gone
    Moves
    01 Oct '03 11:04
    I have withdrawn - even though I am a clan leader (of a non-playing clan)
  9. Over seas
    Moves
    10 Oct '03 03:08
    Hmmmmm, Skeeter playing in a clan tourney, but has yet to play a clan game. I keep thinking about the pot calling the kettle something?
  10. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '03 07:33
    Originally posted by rapalla7
    Hmmmmm, Skeeter playing in a clan tourney, but has yet to play a clan game. I keep thinking about the pot calling the kettle something?
    ..easy points here girls..

Hmmmmm, Skeeter playing in a clan tourney
    ......not on this site - yet

but has yet to play a clan game.
    ......correct. Score: one each but put it all together..

]Hmmmmm, Skeeter playing in a clan tourney, but has yet to play a clan game.
    ......and thats a contradiction in terms so final score: rapalla 1 : skeeter 2 and the win.

(applause heard) Round one to 'the skeeter'

11. Over seas
    Moves
    10 Oct '03 12:512 edits
    Skeeter,
    Finally today I was able to join the clan tournament. I certainly hope for your sake and pride I don't woop ya.
    It seems that math is not your strong point, I think that you approach it like an essay, bending numbers as one may bend words to achieve the desired impact.
    Just a quick sugestion...
    maybe instead of Aotearoa you should rename your clan the "Paper Tigers".
    Just a thought.

Taunt----Goad
    Mike😀
  12. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '03 19:471 edit
    Lol 😵 hmmmm.. I wonder who dropped out. I am playing malandri at the moment and took the opportunity to wind him up. Over cooked it and used a naughty word so had to apologise so I wonder if he withdrew?

Look forward to our games - now where did I put those nucleur-powered pawns??😉😉😉
  13. Joined
    09 Jun '03
    Moves
    10 Oct '03 21:53
    As expected, the much requested "clan leader only" tourny has been infested with non-leaders and others who just recently created a clan just to get in the tourny. K?inda defeats the object.....
  14. Joined
    09 Jun '03
    Moves
    10 Oct '03 23:10
    Wot is going on???

malandri enters a tourny thats he's not eligible for and received abuse for it, but instead of withdrawing from the tourny, he creates a clan just to stay in it. Our friend Prefect of the university of Copenhagen aint no leader either...........
  15. Over seas
    Moves
    11 Oct '03 00:37
    Maybe there should be a wannabe tournament?🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree