1. Joined
    23 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 20:12
    I know you're very busy with the new board, but when you will be setting up a new series of tourneys I would advocate setting up some speedy bandeds (1 d TO; 3 d TB) to allow for fast progressing tournaments. Some tourneys that are now in progress seem to drag on forever in the 1st round only.
  2. London
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 20:16
    Originally posted by sevenstar
    I know you're very busy with the new board, but when you will be setting up a new series of tourneys I would advocate setting up some speedy bandeds (1 d TO; 3 d TB) to allow for fast progressing tournaments. Some tourneys that are now in progress seem to drag on forever in the 1st round only.
    I doubt there will be anything other than group randoms until the big 1000 tournament we are all expecting. I'm sure Russ and Chris have something special up their sleeves. After that there will probabl be the next set of banded tourneys, I hope!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 20:29
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    I doubt there will be anything other than group randoms until the big 1000 tournament we are all expecting. I'm sure Russ and Chris have something special up their sleeves. After that there will probabl be the next set of banded tourneys, I hope!
    how many away are they from getting to 1000?
  4. London
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 20:38
    Originally posted by trevor33
    how many away are they from getting to 1000?
    Go click on the tournament page and find out.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 20:42
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Go click on the tournament page and find out.
    aaaaaaaa didn't see that before

never really looked

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree