1. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '03 07:04
    a tournament is starting for new joiners within the last 3 months so why are people who have been members for 2 years joining it.
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '03 11:55
    Originally posted by eddie anders
    a tournament is starting for new joiners within the last 3 months so why are people who have been members for 2 years joining it.
    They either cannot read and/or choose to disregard the entry conditions or they are all cheats or all three.

To name them : Lordbyron ( 2001 ) the biggest blaggard of them all closely followed by RVW and Av8tor ( 2002) -another blind flyer then in no particular order : Iamers, The Tick, Craigus, and Cheshire Cat,
    all outside the the 3 month window with Jedi and Turtlex getting the benefit of the doubt.

So how about it you burglars - withdraw from this tourney which is for newbies only and go play with your geriatic contemporaries in your own sandpit.

A serve from the skeeter
  3. Standard membergervic
    Viva México.
    Veracruz, México.
    Moves
    22 May '03 12:38
    Originally posted by skeeter
    They either cannot read and/or choose to disregard the entry conditions or they are all cheats or all three.

To name them : Lordbyron ( 2001 ) the biggest blaggard of them all closely followed by RVW and Av8tor ( 2002) -another blind flyer then in no particular order : Iamers, The Tick, Craigus, and Cheshire Cat,
    all outside the the 3 month window with ...[text shortened]... and go play with your geriatic contemporaries in your own sandpit.

A serve from the skeeter
    I am with you skeeter. If they are willing to subscribe to a tournament without complying with the requirements, I would say they would be willing to use a computer to help them win.
  4. Steelers Country
    Moves
    22 May '03 14:38
    they proby didnt read it, I dont think they are cheating and Russ will probly kick them out of the tournament before he starts it.

but who do you think will win it?
    my bets on SirLoseALot, who do you think will win?
  5. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    22 May '03 16:16
    or maybe they thought it was for people who became pawnstars in the last 3 months?
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 May '03 00:01
    I will introduce a proper condition in the code for this in the future - to avoid these problems.

-Russ
  7. Standard membergervic
    Viva México.
    Veracruz, México.
    Moves
    23 May '03 12:26
    Originally posted by UncleAdam
    they proby didnt read it, I dont think they are cheating and Russ will probly kick them out of the tournament before he starts it.

but who do you think will win it?
    my bets on SirLoseALot, who do you think will win?
    I guess it would not be proper if I say I'm going to win. My candidate is littlebear.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 May '03 19:48
    thanks for you views.😵
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 May '03 19:49
    i meant your views😵
  10. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 May '03 22:10
    Originally posted by Russ
    I will introduce a proper condition in the code for this in the future - to avoid these problems.

-Russ
    mmmm - not to put too fine a point on this thread Russ but there are no fewer than fifteen ( 15 ) entries in the new players II tourney that clearly do not meet the the entry conditions.

ie joined RHP post 22 Feb 2003.

In my opinion its just not cricket and akin to letting an 1600+ plus player run rampant in an under 1300 tourney.

Needs to be sorted

BR's the skeeter

11. Standard memberIvorW
    Arbortrudor
    London, UK
    Moves
    25 May '03 15:52
    Originally posted by skeeter
    mmmm - not to put too fine a point on this thread Russ but there are no fewer than fifteen ( 15 ) entries in the new players II tourney that clearly do not meet the the entry conditions.

ie joined RHP post 22 Feb 2003.

In my opinion its just not cricket and akin to letting an 1600+ plus player run rampant in an under 1300 tourney.

Needs to be sorted

BR's the skeeter

I presume Skeeter means pre 22nd February 😉.
  12. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 May '03 18:31
    Originally posted by IvorW
    I presume Skeeter means pre 22nd February 😉.
    When I went to school "post" meant after or afterwards, and for an entry to qualify in terms of "..... joined RHP within the last three months..." that date is 22 Feb 2003. Not earlier or beforehand ie: POST!
  13. Joined
    07 Apr '03
    Moves
    25 May '03 22:27
    So for this tournament, nothing will be done about the players that dont meet the requirement?, or will there be?
  14. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    27 May '03 02:33
    Hi Russ,
    Just a quick question..when will the new players tournament be kicking off?
    Thanks.
    p.s love all the work with the clans. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree