why did yo post that game?
    is that the fried liver attack?
  2. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    11 Nov '05 22:19
    Originally posted by TRACKHEAD21
    why did yo post that game?
    I was wondering what the heck happened. The supposed "Rightfully 3rd best player on the site" would never do something like that.
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 00:34
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    I was wondering what the heck happened. The supposed "Rightfully 3rd best player on the site" would never do something like that.
    Be winning a game? Check the position again you've missed something. I would say more but the game is in progress.

And yes it is the Fried Liver Attack.
  4. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 02:44
    You're all missing something there.

skeeter
  5. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 03:16
    lmao, I second Xan and skeeter. I was wondering why the heck he posted that game, then with this post I understood why. Since the game is in progress I can't say much. About the only thing I will say is that I consider that game as having been won already. I think you should watch my next set of moves starting with this next one and I think you will see what you missed.
  6. Standard membercludi
    Blogger
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Nov '05 16:27
    I thought it was 19 or 118 and a half. Anyway, though things didnt go well for Xanthos in our one game, shes now a better player than when we last met so I'm sure the final will be a good matchup. And dont forget nicohuyboom, never played him or her but looks to be a fierce player and also there is cludi whom I've also beaten in I think 4 games games b ...[text shortened]... en better after every game we've played and I think I will find it much harder to beat him now.
    I certainly hope we'll meet later in the tournament, Trackhead21. Not that I have any hopes of beating you, but we've always played very interesting games against each other
  7. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 00:03
    lmao, I second Xan and skeeter. I was wondering why the heck he posted that game, then with this post I understood why. Since the game is in progress I can't say much. About the only thing I will say is that I consider that game as having been won already. I think you should watch my next set of moves starting with this next one and I think you will see what you missed.
    Pah! I'm just letting you win because I feel sorry for ya... just like I've let the other 175 people win too! 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree