Foamy Sponsored

Foamy Sponsored

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E
my pimp hand's strng

kinda like my homies

Moves
17 May 07

Okay. Something seems to be messed up as it is not thematic as I wanted it to be.
As we negotiated with Russ about the group size that he must have forgotten making it thematic.

I would like to apologize for that to everyone who awaited the Drunken King tourney so much. I wished it to be one. Naturally I will give the winner the prize promised.

On the other hand I would like to ask Russ to start a Drunken King (1.f3 e5 2.Kf2) thematic so we can play that.

Ry

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
17 May 07

Originally posted by EveRyDay
Okay. Something seems to be messed up as it is not thematic as I wanted it to be.
As we negotiated with Russ about the group size that he must have forgotten making it thematic.

I would like to apologize for that to everyone who awaited the Drunken King tourney so much. I wished it to be one. Naturally I will give the winner the prize promised.

On th ...[text shortened]... uld like to ask Russ to start a Drunken King (1.f3 e5 2.Kf2) thematic so we can play that.

Ry
Send feedback!

s
Slappy slap slap

Under your bed...

Moves
18 May 07

Originally posted by EveRyDay

On th ...[text shortened]... uld like to ask Russ to start a Drunken King (1.f3 e5 2.Kf2) thematic so we can play that.

Ry
You better be sorry. 😠

Just kidding. It's not your fault. I was looking forward to it, too. :'(