Why no one wants Tebow

Why no one wants Tebow

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
08 Sep 14

I never got all the Tim Tebow hate, and this article nails why it's idiotic to not have him play:

https://medium.com/@imaliveoutthere/why-no-one-in-the-nfl-wants-tim-tebow-26d93b674ab5

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
08 Sep 14

Originally posted by vivify
I never got all the Tim Tebow hate, and this article nails why it's idiotic to not have him play:

https://medium.com/@imaliveoutthere/why-no-one-in-the-nfl-wants-tim-tebow-26d93b674ab5
As much as I dislike the cowgirls he should go there. Romo/Homo sucks!

rc

Moves
08 Sep 14

Tebow’s faith is disruptive. To whom? ISIS?

LOL

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
11 Sep 14

Tebow is just not that good. A decent back up maybe, but that's about all.

HG

Moves
11 Sep 14

Originally posted by bill718
Tebow is just not that good. A decent back up maybe, but that's about all.
That's about all you say? how many snaps have you taken...?

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
02 Oct 14

As a QB, the only little problem that Tebow has is that he can't throw.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
03 Oct 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Hugh Glass
That's about all you say? how many snaps have you taken...?
Hugh Glass - Most of the coaches in the NFL say the same thing about Mr. Tebow, he's back up material. Maybe you should ask them how many "snaps" they've taken, because I'd wager it's quite a few. Mr. Tebow is not a bad QB, but he's not that good either.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
06 Oct 14

I think Tebow is not a QB that is the problem ......he might make a good TE or something

Manny

Moves
28 Nov 14

Originally posted by sh76
As a QB, the only little problem that Tebow has is that he can't throw.
Yup. Other than the fact that he cannot throw a football, he's a pretty good quarterback.

HG

Moves
12 Dec 14

Hugh Glass - Most of the coaches in the NFL say the same thing about Mr. Tebow, he's back up material. Maybe you should ask them how many "snaps" they've taken, because I'd wager it's quite a few. Mr. Tebow is not a bad QB, but he's not that good either.
seems to be pretty durable though, unlike some of the others who go down after a hit?
RGIII anyone?

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
16 Jan 15

Originally posted by Hugh Glass
seems to be pretty durable though, unlike some of the others who go down after a hit?
RGIII anyone?
RGIII found out that you can't play QB like a cannonball in the NFL. College, perhaps. But in the NFL, they'll kill you if you run around like that with reckless abandon.

Tebow probably would have run into injury problems as well eventually, if he'd have lasted long enough.

HG

Moves
01 Feb 15

Maybe we should go down the list of starting QBs in the NFL... Not many coaches in the NFL are/were QBs?? Talk like you have some sense.. By the way... Go Sea Hawks!

HG

Moves
01 Feb 15

Originally posted by sh76
RGIII found out that you can't play QB like a cannonball in the NFL. College, perhaps. But in the NFL, they'll kill you if you run around like that with reckless abandon.

Tebow probably would have run into injury problems as well eventually, if he'd have lasted long enough.
ah brings back memories of Fran Tarkenton,,,, I don't remember him getting hurt? And Fran was very small.
Russel Wilson has fared quite well, but I admit, he's only a newbie in this game... Hard to predict just who will get injured in football.... in the old days, you never heard about a player with Turf toe?

R.I.P. mikelom

Dogville, USA

Moves
16 Feb 15

Even Johnny Manziel is a better QB than Timothy Tebow. Tebow throws sidearm like a girl. Against today's huge defensive lines, that is a big drawback.

R.I.P. mikelom

Dogville, USA

Moves
16 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Tebow’s faith is disruptive. To whom? ISIS?

LOL
It's a football field, not a church. It's disruptive to the game and the players. Normal people don't like it.