Who Dat?

Who Dat?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e
Exaulted high possum

here...again

Moves
02 Feb 10

Who owns the slogan "Who Dat" ? The NFL and the state of Louisiana are locking horns over this now. The NFL is sending out letters to souviner companies and the Govenor of Louisiana is having the state attorney general look into the phrase belonging to the fans.

Moves
02 Feb 10

'who cares?'

trev33 © 2010

t

Moves
03 Feb 10

trev33 why do you try to kill threads?

Moves
04 Feb 10

Originally posted by talvtal
trev33 why do you try to kill threads?
this one was a non-starter... it might as well die with a hint of humor.

why did you subscribe to a chess site where you're only playing one game?

t

Moves
09 Feb 10

I apologize, trev33. You have an excellent sense of which threads will sink and which threads will float.

i

Moves
10 Feb 10

Originally posted by expuddlepirate
Who owns the slogan "Who Dat" ? The NFL and the state of Louisiana are locking horns over this now. The NFL is sending out letters to souviner companies and the Govenor of Louisiana is having the state attorney general look into the phrase belonging to the fans.
funny you should mention this, as the seahawks used the "12th man" for a while (referring to a strong fan base) it didnt become a problem until they went to the superbowl (and got shafted IMO) then Texas had a big fit and made them change it

K

Moves
10 Feb 10

Originally posted by trev33
this one was a non-starter... it might as well die with a hint of humor.

why did you subscribe to a chess site where you're only playing one game?
Very interesting.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
10 Feb 10

Originally posted by irontigran
funny you should mention this, as the seahawks used the "12th man" for a while (referring to a strong fan base) it didnt become a problem until they went to the superbowl (and got shafted IMO) then Texas had a big fit and made them change it
Wrong!!! Texas A&M made them change it. Texas could care less!!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Feb 10

Originally posted by talvtal
I apologize, trev33. You have an excellent sense of which threads will sink and which threads will float.
😀

Now there is some real humor!!

Moves
10 Feb 10

Originally posted by Very Rusty
😀

Now there is some real humor!!
looking in the mirror again? 😛