What a great opening goal!

What a great opening goal!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

o
Art is hard

Moves
12 Jun 10

Originally posted by monteirof
what I dont get is why people that dont like football enter in a thread like this one to say they dont care about football. I dont give a s... if it's a popular sport in US or not. Let them with their sticks, hats and hot dogs.

I'm just going to watch every single game of these teams: Brazil (of course), Spain, Netherlands, Argentina, England, Italy, G ...[text shortened]... I hope France dont qualify, what a terrible team. If Brazil dont win, I hope Netherlands does.
Well said... Go Holland!!!

p

Moves
12 Jun 10

Originally posted by Phlabibit
America won two world wars, we've got privileges your little island will NEVER HAVE!~

USA USA USA!~
America's won two world wars ,really !!
You sit on your ars'''s untill its nearly over and then come in !! .Couldn't even beat a bunch of peasents in Vietnam with out the British !!

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
12 Jun 10

Originally posted by hopscotch
I bet if they made one goal equal to 10,000 "points" then about 20 million Americans would suddenly get into football.
In the USA, sports evolve to include different scoring options. It adds different strategies to the game.