Week 3 predictions

Week 3 predictions

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DMM

USA

Moves
21 Sep 07

Name a matchup and prediction of the score:

Patriots: 28 Bills:10

DR

Moves
21 Sep 07

Originally posted by Dance Master MC

Patriots 41
Bills 7

I don't think Losman will be able to manage more than one score against the Patriots number-one ranked defense (okay, I know it is early in the season, but #1 is #1) and the Buffalo Bills are missing secondary starters FS Ko SImpson, CB Jason Webster (both for the season) and CB Terrence McGee has just been listed as questionable for Sunday's game. I predict Brady will have a career day and throw six touchdowns (I think Gostkowski will miss the last extra point because his leg gets too tired).

DMM

USA

Moves
21 Sep 07

good prediction Dr.

How about NY Jets vs. Miami

N.Y. Jets: 14 Miami Dolphins: 17

Nothings going to happen for the jets without Pennington...

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
21 Sep 07

How about this:

San Diego 14 Green Bay 28

DMM

USA

Moves
21 Sep 07

maybe more like San Diego: 13 Green Bay: 21

R
The Rams

Moves
21 Sep 07

Patriots: 17. Bills: 7

Rams: 20. Bucs: 14.

***LEAST INTERESTING OF THE WEEK***

Cardinals: 3. Ravens: 20.

***MOST INTERESTING OF THE WEEK***
Seahawks, 27. Bengals, 24.

MVP Fantasy Player: Steve Smith; 6 Rec, 130 yds, 3 TDs; 1 carry - 11 yds.

M

Moves
21 Sep 07

Dallas 17 Chicago 3

Grossman 5 int and 2 fumbles and 100 pass yards!

DR

Moves
22 Sep 07

Ok, I'll try to make a prediction on a game not yet mentioned.

SF 49ers 17
Steelers 21

The Niners have scored 17 points the last two weeks, so let's make it a trifecta, but with the Steelers at home and playing well, I'm going to give Pittsburgh the edge. Steelers by 4 in a well-played game.

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
22 Sep 07

I predict a Packers injury -- after all, we've won two weeks in a row!

i

Moves
22 Sep 07

Originally posted by Doctor Rat
Ok, I'll try to make a prediction on a game not yet mentioned.

SF 49ers 17
Steelers 21

The Niners have scored 17 points the last two weeks, so let's make it a trifecta, but with the Steelers at home and playing well, I'm going to give Pittsburgh the edge. Steelers by 4 in a well-played game.
i havnt seen pittsburg yet this year, but i saw the majority of the niners last week and i wasnt impressed...id give the steelers a bit bigger egde... 23-13

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
23 Sep 07

Originally posted by MoneyManMike
Dallas 17 Chicago 3

Grossman 5 int and 2 fumbles and 100 pass yards!
Good prediction, but I think Hester is going to break one against "Da Boys" early. GO Cowboys.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
23 Sep 07

good prediction Dr.

How about NY Jets vs. Miami

N.Y. Jets: 14 Miami Dolphins: 17

Nothings going to happen for the jets without Pennington...
😵

R
The Rams

Moves
23 Sep 07
5 edits

😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 [WORD TOO LONG] 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 [WORD TOO LONG] 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞:'(😳:'(We are in...for a long year.:'(😳:'(😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

J

Moves
23 Sep 07

Titans: 22 Saints: 17

R
The Rams

Moves
23 Sep 07

This year's sleepers: