Todays NFL Reports

Todays NFL Reports

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
27 Nov 06

I can't believe the turn overs or I suppose I should say I can't believe the take aways that happened in the Chicago Bears vs New England Patriots game. The game was rightfully in my opinion in the hands of Chicago to win, but New England pulled out the victory. I believe that the only thing holding Chicago back is their Quarterback. I am not saying he can't have a future in the NFL but I think he would be a much greater backup Quarterback for now and a more experienced explosive Quarterback would make them an unstoppable force. What a bone crushing game that was in every sense of the word.

R
The Rams

Moves
27 Nov 06

It came down to New England's home field adv. I think. That's why I chose them to win anyways. anyhow, this game makes a nasty statement of the NFC....If a "above average" AFC team can beat an elite NFC team, that really says something...I'm going with an AFC team to win the superbowl - the chargers...

On another note, look at J. Addai's performance last night. Wow.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
03 Dec 06

Wow , Indianapolis has lost another game. I can't believe the ending of the game. I just saw a 60 yard field goal with room to spare. That was some kick. Great call by Fisher. I really didn't think they had a chance. Now that shows the importance of a good kicker, especially late in a game and or season.

E

Moves
03 Dec 06

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Wow , Indianapolis has lost another game. I can't believe the ending of the game. I just saw a 60 yard field goal with room to spare. That was some kick. Great call by Fisher. I really didn't think they had a chance. Now that shows the importance of a good kicker, especially late in a game and or season.
it would be nice to see vanderjagt do that and now we have gramatica, another washed up kicker.

NS
blunderer of pawns

Rhode (not an)Island

Moves
03 Dec 06

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
it would be nice to see vanderjagt do that and now we have gramatica, another washed up kicker.
I don;t know what Parcells was thinking with that move. You don't get rid of somebody unless you have someone better to replace him with. And a kicker who was about 50% accurate during his last full season, and has been out of the game for over a year, will not be better than Vanderjagt, no matter how good he looked in training camp. Gramactica has already missed one in this game, and it wasn't even a little bit close.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
03 Dec 06

Originally posted by Natural Science
I don;t know what Parcells was thinking with that move. You don't get rid of somebody unless you have someone better to replace him with. And a kicker who was about 50% accurate during his last full season, and has been out of the game for over a year, will not be better than Vanderjagt, no matter how good he looked in training camp. Gramactica has already missed one in this game, and it wasn't even a little bit close.
He is 50% so far let's give him some time. Gramatica was injured and that was the reason he has been out. As far as Vanderjagt is concerned I think it was more of a decision by the Jones family. Vanderjagt was just too expensive for what he produced. The Cowboys have had far better kickers at much less expense through out it's history and they just didn't want to keep him around. The reports are that Vanderjagt looked terrible even in practice. They said he was also a bad influence in the locker room. I will put my trust in Parcells and the Jones family they have a pretty good record so far.

E

Moves
04 Dec 06

He is 50% so far let's give him some time. Gramatica was injured and that was the reason he has been out. As far as Vanderjagt is concerned I think it was more of a decision by the Jones family. Vanderjagt was just too expensive for what he produced. The Cowboys have had far better kickers at much less expense through out it's history and they just didn ...[text shortened]... . I will put my trust in Parcells and the Jones family they have a pretty good record so far.
gramatica did kick the winning field goal after missing one earlier, im not sure if vanderjagt couldve done better.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
04 Dec 06

gramatica did kick the winning field goal after missing one earlier, im not sure if vanderjagt couldve done better.
Right, he is now 75 percent. That is better than Vanderjagt. Get on board.

E

Moves
04 Dec 06

Right, he is now 75 percent. That is better than Vanderjagt. Get on board.
i liked vanderjagt though, i think i like gramatica even better.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
04 Dec 06

i liked vanderjagt though, i think i like gramatica even better.
Someone has got to pick up Vanderjagt I would think. He'll spring back on a new team, he can't have lost what he had!

P-

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
04 Dec 06

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Someone has got to pick up Vanderjagt I would think. He'll spring back on a new team, he can't have lost what he had!

P-
Whatever team grabs him had better hold onto their wallet, because he will pick it if he gets an opportunity. But you have a good point, it would be interesting to see what potential playoff team needs a kicker.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
04 Dec 06

Whatever team grabs him had better hold onto their wallet, because he will pick it if he gets an opportunity. But you have a good point, it would be interesting to see what potential playoff team needs a kicker.
I didn't consider he might be picked up this year... I wonder. The price may be too high just to hold onto him and hope he comes around. I was thinking teams would wait on the start of next pre-season.

??

P-

E

Moves
04 Dec 06

i think his potential is greater than gramatica's no doubt, but we need a kicker right now is what parcell's must be thinking. i think we should resign him sometime in the future.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
04 Dec 06
1 edit

Chicago Bears are the first and only team so far to Clinch their division for the NFL playoffs. Not bad. It appears they will be rested when the time comes too. There shouldn't be much competition for them until the playoffs so, they have plenty of time to get a few of their issues ironed out and coast in fresh. They could play their second string and rest all their starters for the regular season if they wanted to. Put in their practice squad. LOL!

E

Moves
04 Dec 06

Chicago Bears are the first and only team so far to Clinch their division for the NFL playoffs. Not bad. It appears they will be rested when the time comes too. There shouldn't be much competition for them until the playoffs so, they have plenty of time to get a few of their issues ironed out and coast in fresh. They could play their second string and r ...[text shortened]... all their starters for the regular season if they wanted to. Put in their practice squad. LOL!
i would be worried about them in the playoffs