The Best Running Back ever

The Best Running Back ever

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
12 Jun 07

Originally posted by darvlay
I agree. But I bet he was pretty tall. He looked all lanky and stuff in those old paintings. Maybe he was better suited for Basketball? Kinda like a Jewish Pau Gasol.
lmao, pretty funny stuff darv. I imagine that the J to the C would be the greatest running back ever. But he would probably cut his long flowing hair once he found out the hard way that it can be used in tackling. He would probably shave it, or go with the fro.

L

Moves
12 Jun 07

come on

d

Moves
12 Jun 07

K I'm bored now. Here's your thread back.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
12 Jun 07
1 edit

Originally posted by LivingForJesus
come on
He would be a god amongst men, unstoppable. Think of the moves he could make. He would just take the ball and move the endzone to where he is standing.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
12 Jun 07

Originally posted by darvlay
K I'm bored now. Here's your thread back.
Boooo. Ok, I'll take over for a couple minutes. quitter 😠

L

Moves
12 Jun 07

please who is the best

i

Moves
12 Jun 07

dion sanders.....with a crappy o-line even..

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
12 Jun 07

Both Barry Sanders and Jim Brown were cooler than Jesus, so I'd go with one of them.

L

Moves
12 Jun 07

deion sanders was a conerback not a running back

L

Moves
12 Jun 07

okay so you are saying the a human being that God made is better than Jesus Christ his son

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
12 Jun 07

okay so you are saying the a human being that God made is better than Jesus Christ his son
sweet jeebus, there is no pleasing you jesus freaks

m

Moves
12 Jun 07

if jesus is all powerful then he should be able to create a running back better than himself. If not, then Jesus is not all powerful.

m

Moves
12 Jun 07

if jesus is all powerful then he should be able to create a running back better than himself. If not, then Jesus is not all powerful.

m

Moves
12 Jun 07

m

Moves
12 Jun 07