Talk the Talk, Walk the Walk

Talk the Talk, Walk the Walk

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

Moves
25 Feb 07

Originally posted by rhb
We're all good at talking the talk on sport - how about mention of those we participate in regularly (i.e. Train and compete in). Curious to see what others get up to... 🙂 Post below.

Swimming
Cycling
Long Distance Running

(+ combinations of the above - Triathlon, Duathlon)
Football
5 a side
squash
table tennis
swim
gym

try to each once, although table tennis was my passion that's what I do least now.

z

Moves
26 Feb 07

I cycle year round (but don't compete), play tennis in the summer and try not to get too out of shape in the winter. I also play table tennis when I can find anyone capable of giving me a good game.

mt
Walleye Guy

Gone fishin'

Moves
27 Feb 07

Table tennis, tennis, running, weight lifting, basketball, softball, fishing, golf, and chess. Try to do 2 a day minimum, today I did 3 and tomorrow hope to do 4. Golf is the most infuriating sport I've ever played.

S

Moves
05 Mar 07

American Football (full contact with friends 6 on 6)
Bowling
Golf
Racquetball
Softball (starting this summer, played baseball for a decade)
Basketball (not competitively)

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
06 Mar 07

Originally posted by monster truck
Golf is the most infuriating sport I've ever played.
Yup, but sinking that 20 foot putt, or chipping it out of the sand and droppipng it next to the hole makes a whole day of frustration worth it.

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
24 Mar 07

I get paid enormous sums of money to go in to work for 2 hours a day, then play golf all afternoon.
All that is expected of me for my 100 grand a week, is that I perform to the best of my ability twice a week in a competetive sport..... however, even if I under-perform, show little passion, and generally put in a poor show I still get paid!!!

Life's great!

ANY ENGLAND FOOTBALLER

Moves
29 Mar 07

Running- 50 miles trail run scheduled for 4/14, Trail marathon on 5/12.

Orienteering

Basketball, Football, Baseball, Soccer with the kid.

j

CA, USA

Moves
29 Mar 07

Start most days with stretching, yoga, tai-chi, then a lightweight run on the beach .. more stretching, then swim, bodysurf awhile .. then jog home and eat everything in the fridg.