Switzerland Wins!

Switzerland Wins!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S

Internet

Moves
17 Jun 10

The first round is always dull.

Go Switzerland!

s

Moves
17 Jun 10

Originally posted by Svin1
The first round is always dull.

Go Switzerland!
Gotta hand it to them. Earned the win fair and square. Really shoulda been 2-0! I'm sick of these teams who think they'll win simply for showing up!

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
17 Jun 10

Originally posted by trev33
i guess you missed the chile match then?
chile looked good, so did uruguay, so did n korea, ivory coast, usa, nigeria, s. korea, and on and on and on

my point exactly

PARITY

o
Art is hard

Moves
17 Jun 10

scacchipazzo your reasoning is once more impressive...

I won't say it is coherent or anything but impressive none the less. It seems clearer and clearer to me that you have never seen a football game before the WC.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
17 Jun 10

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BFVsN6tgw3Y/TBkXNmmVH6I/AAAAAAAADfg/-qm12-45zp4/s1600/swatch.jpg

m

Moves
17 Jun 10

Originally posted by RevRSleeker
I think it fair to say we've not seen enough of each team to determine anything of the sort...their true colours should be evident toward the end of this group stage.
What's that? Sensible comment on the World Cup? We can't be having any of that round here, I'm afraid.

s

Moves
17 Jun 10

Originally posted by orion25
scacchipazzo your reasoning is once more impressive...

I won't say it is coherent or anything but impressive none the less. It seems clearer and clearer to me that you have never seen a football game before the WC.
Yawn! You're right. Aren't we on game 14+. Still haven't seen a WC game! Snoozers! I'm afraid soccer is being killed by lack of rules changes favoring offense and strikers who have no idea how to score, midfielders who have no idea how to feed strikers the ball and goalies who forget their simple, simple job. Wake me up when there's a good game at last. I predict this will all continue into the knockout phase where teams will try their luck at penalty shootouts. Boring!

o
Art is hard

Moves
17 Jun 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Wake me up when there's a good game at last.
nah, I prefer you keep sleeping.

Moves
17 Jun 10

Originally posted by Red Night
chile looked good, so did uruguay, so did n korea, ivory coast, usa, nigeria, s. korea, and on and on and on

my point exactly

PARITY
no, of the teams you mentioned only chile looked GOOD. the rest looked decent...

s

Moves
18 Jun 10

Originally posted by orion25
nah, I prefer you keep sleeping.
Mexico-France 0-0 1st half, yawn, stretch. Wow, finally a goal by a striker! Ref swallowed the Mexican dive for the penalty. No other sport has such foolish refs. Mexico takes the win! Argentina comes alive! Even lowly Greece! More goals scored today than in first four days combined! Watch them all revert to comatose tomorrow.

s

Moves
18 Jun 10

This just in: "Angry mob of Gallegos stormed a Red Cross Hospital thinking it was the Swiss embassy" El Heraldo of Madrid
Way more exciting than most games!