Suspended game? What garbage!

Suspended game? What garbage!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
29 Oct 11

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Stop staring in the mirror. You are becoming delusional. Seek help immediately.🙄🙄🙄
After reading your deluded posts of which there are many, you are like the zen-master postman at this site, slamming in the last word in a whopping 30% of all posts! Get a life, more chess, less acidic slams at the membership. You are obviously
a. A B.S. Artist
b.A B.S. Artist
c. A B.S. Artist
d. All of the above
I pick D

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
29 Oct 11
2 edits

Originally posted by mudpie
After reading your deluded posts of which there are many, you are like the zen-master postman at this site, slamming in the last word in a whopping 30% of all posts! Get a life, more chess, less acidic slams at the membership. You are obviously
a. A B.S. Artist
b.A B.S. Artist
c. A B.S. Artist
d. All of the above
I pick D
I must have created you then, because you are all BS. Take a hike!!!

Edit: By the way, love your "creative math skills". I would love to hear you explain how you arrived at your figure because, once again, you aren't even in the realm of reality.

NOW, you may take a hike!!

Second Edit: By the way... I am a subscribing member of this site, not a scum nonsub.
Furthermore, I currently run one of the most successful clans at this site, I have many times the game load you do, all while running the clan and setting challenges
for 20 players and still finding time to post. YOU are not a member here. Bite me!!!

m

Moves
29 Oct 11

Edit: By the way, love your "creative math skills". I would love to hear you explain how you arrived at your figure because, once again, you aren't even in the realm of reality.

I aint takin no hike Fred Boy, I gotsa lot a time for you homey🙂

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
29 Oct 11

I aint takin no hike Fred Boy, I gotsa lot a time for you homey🙂
Maybe YOU should get a life then....

m

Moves
29 Oct 11

Second Edit: By the way... I am a subscribing member of this site, not a ...[text shortened]... lenges
for 20 players and still finding time to post. YOU are not a member here. Bite me!!!
Pay for play, a cheap deflection B.S Artist. Why would any SANE individual want to enroll at a site dominated by random , roving, DUMB A$$ Acidic Twats the likes of you?

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
29 Oct 11

Pay for play, a cheap deflection B.S Artist. Why would any SANE individual want to enroll at a site dominated by random , roving, DUMB A$$ Acidic Twats the likes of you?
I just love you little folks with your Napolean complex.

Since you don't like it at this site, why don't you run along and play in your garden?