Sugar Bowl

Sugar Bowl

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
01 Jan 08

The College Game of the Year is less than 8 hours away! The best QB in college football leads its only undefeated team against the hottest team from the best conference! Get your Warrior gear ready, practice your haka steps and be there when Colt Brennan and the boys shock the "only teams from the BIG conferences are any good" idiots.

d

Moves
02 Jan 08

Should be a good one!

I

Moves
02 Jan 08

Go UGA

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
02 Jan 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
The College Game of the Year is less than 8 hours away! The best QB in college football leads its only undefeated team against the hottest team from the best conference! Get your Warrior gear ready, practice your haka steps and be there when Colt Brennan and the boys shock the "only teams from the BIG conferences are any good" idiots.
No, the national championship game is not tonight. The only game on tonight is Georgia playing some wannabes.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
02 Jan 08
1 edit

Originally posted by shortcircuit
No, the national championship game is not tonight. The only game on tonight is Georgia playing some wannabes.
24-3 Georgia in the second quarter. Close.....

c

Moves
02 Jan 08

That first sentence is a joke right?

I mean really, this game compared to OSU vs. LSU?

Honestly?

Please...

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
02 Jan 08

Colt Who??? Hawaii Warriors(?).....maybe against the sisters of the poor or the also rans, but NOT against top caliber talent. FACT!!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
02 Jan 08

38-3 in the third quarter.....stick a fork in Hawaii....they are done!!!

As Dandy Don Meredith would sing "Turn out the lights, the party's over!!!"

Oh....and I am still not impressed by Hawaii.

Bosie State and Hawaii.....No1 has been demoted!!!!

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
02 Jan 08

Wow. This looks sort of silly now.

Hawaii didn't belong on the same field with the Dawgs.

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
02 Jan 08
2 edits

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
02 Jan 08

Certainly a disappointment; Hawaii's offensive line was terrible. Georgia was able to send 3 or 4 men after Colt and get extreme pressure (8 sacks, innumerable hurries) and drop the rest into coverage thus depriving Hawaii of any downfield passing game. Colt played decent to complete 22 of 38 under those circumstances, but he just was unable to make any plays downfield. Just one of those days; guess my Hawaii Sugar Bowl T-Shirt isn't going to be the keepsake I thought it would be.😳

d

Moves
02 Jan 08

That game was a total bust. I stopped watching at halftime.

p

Moves
02 Jan 08

Hawaii is a joke they should never have beeen gives the opportunity to play Georgia. I much rather have seen a Georgia-Missouri game. I can't believe there are people who actually want more garbage conference teams playing.

d

Moves
02 Jan 08

Originally posted by poundlee
Hawaii is a joke they should never have beeen gives the opportunity to play Georgia. I much rather have seen a Georgia-Missouri game. I can't believe there are people who actually want more garbage conference teams playing.
I picked Mizzou to be upset as well. Should've known better on both fronts.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
02 Jan 08

Originally posted by poundlee
Your mind is garbage. Check out Boise State-Oklahoma (the best BCS game ever!) last year or Utah-Pitt in 2004. Fresno State this year beat Georgia Tech; its 4th win in 5 tries recently against one of your mighty BCS automatic conferences.