Steve McNair

Steve McNair

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
04 Jul 09

Apparently murdered. Respected him a lot as a player, and he seemed like a good guy.

q

Moves
05 Jul 09

It is always sad when someone dies but it definitely seems like more of tragedy when it was a guy like McNair who had a good reputation.

E

Moves
05 Jul 09

I just saw that on the news. It is difficult to believe.

s

Moves
05 Jul 09
1 edit

I am really saddened. Not only a good guy, but a truly great player. It appears that he received mutiple gunshots so suicide has been ruled out. There are no external suspects, so it looks like murder suicide, although Nashville PD has not come out and said so. The woman was 20. apparently only one shot. I hope I'm wrong. Perhaps he was dumping her after her DUI a few days before. The gun was near her body.

E

Moves
05 Jul 09

A murder suicide where the girl did the killing? It's usually the other way around.

s

Moves
05 Jul 09

Originally posted by Eladar
A murder suicide where the girl did the killing? It's usually the other way around.
Indeed, but not unheard of. It appears the latest news confirms murder-suicide and the girls was indeed the shooter. Probably dumoning her after demaning marriage or whatever.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
05 Jul 09

I wonder what nationality she was? I can't imagine her murdering McNair and committing suicide. For what? She would have had to have been totally out of her mind. It would be interesting to hear what her friends thought about her.

s

Moves
05 Jul 09

Originally posted by cashthetrash
I wonder what nationality she was? I can't imagine her murdering McNair and committing suicide. For what? She would have had to have been totally out of her mind. It would be interesting to hear what her friends thought about her.
Iranian, it seems. Her own mother was a murder victim. Very strange case. Also a druggie and a boozer. The only scnario that fits is broken prmoises of marriage combined with dumping. Not likely a stable person at all. Violent people snap at provokations which would not make us turn murderous.

s

6yd box

Moves
27 Jul 09
1 edit

Originally posted by cashthetrash
how the F does that matter?
what a stopid question to ask