Spurs

Spurs

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
18 Nov 08

Will Harry do it? Hot or not?? I recon they'll stay up. Harry seems to have at least got them playing football, rather than whatever it was they were pretending to do before he took over, but Harry and success don't seem to go hand in hand. Give the guy a crisis and he is Jesus, Gandhi and flipping mother Teressa rolled into one, but once the crisis is over??? I wonder...

Moves
18 Nov 08

Originally posted by Marinkatomb
Will Harry do it? Hot or not?? I recon they'll stay up. Harry seems to have at least got them playing football, rather than whatever it was they were pretending to do before he took over, but Harry and success don't seem to go hand in hand. Give the guy a crisis and he is Jesus, Gandhi and flipping mother Teressa rolled into one, but once the crisis is over??? I wonder...
stay up? they'll qualify for europe. maybe even win the UEFA cup, thats my bet.

s

6yd box

Moves
18 Nov 08

Originally posted by Marinkatomb
be fair... he did with the FA cup last season (including beating United on the way)

Moves
18 Nov 08

Originally posted by spurs73
be fair... he did with the FA cup last season (including beating United on the way)
that match against utd was the only fa cup game i saw last year...they where so lucky. who did they beat in the final i forget.