Sox Yanks OR Pats Chargers?

Sox Yanks OR Pats Chargers?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
16 Sep 07

I'll be watching the Sox... I'm crazy like that!

P-

DMM

USA

Moves
16 Sep 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I'll be watching the Sox... I'm crazy like that!

P-
I'm watchin' pats, I can't see the sox on TV, I dont get NESN:'(

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
16 Sep 07

Oooh, tough one. Probably football.

Eeeek! I just discovered that the Packers won't be televised here today!! :'( :'(

p

Moves
16 Sep 07

go with baseball. It is a better game. Plus the Patriots cheat anyway. Whether it is videotaping or bogus calls like the tuck rule people should question the b.s. that the NFl gives them anyway.

p

Moves
16 Sep 07

go with baseball. It is a better game. Plus the Patriots cheat anyway. Whether it is videotaping or bogus calls like the tuck rule people should question the b.s. that the NFl gives them anyway.

p

Moves
16 Sep 07

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
16 Sep 07
2 edits

Originally posted by poundlee
You can say that again!😀
Rec'd

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
16 Sep 07
2 edits

And again!😀
Rec'd

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
16 Sep 07
2 edits

And Again!!😞
Rec'd

p

Moves
16 Sep 07

lol i only meant to say it once. But upon further reflection, i still feel that way.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
16 Sep 07

Go Sox, Go Chargers.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
16 Sep 07
2 edits

Originally posted by pawnhandler
Oooh, tough one. Probably football.

Eeeek! I just discovered that the Packers won't be televised here today!! :'( :'(
I'm watching them, and they're stinking it up! Then again so are the Giants so you guys might win.

Edit: Wow, your O-line is aweful! But Favre is looking sharp.

i

Moves
16 Sep 07

i watched the first few minutes of the rams sf game and they were so pathetic i switched to the packer game.. still 0-0

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
16 Sep 07
1 edit

I found a way to watch on the computer. I think someone woke up your Giants 😛

edit -- this was a reply to tel.

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
16 Sep 07
1 edit

Originally posted by jvanhine
i watched the first few minutes of the rams sf game and they were so pathetic i switched to the packer game.. still 0-0
What time is your game?

edit: 😀😀😀😀😀 TD!