Scholari's replacement?

Scholari's replacement?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
09 Feb 09

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
09 Feb 09

Deschamps?

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
09 Feb 09

Hiddink?

sc

where angels play

Moves
09 Feb 09

Steve Mclaren

Moves
09 Feb 09

tony adams

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
09 Feb 09

Anybody.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Feb 09

Me. Plan is:

1) Get job on 5 mil a year 2 year contract
2) Lose next 15 games and get sacked
3) Walk away with remainder of 10 mil negotiated pay-off

Nice work....feel real sorry for these people!!

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
09 Feb 09
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Me. Plan is:

1) Get job on 5 mil a year 2 year contract
2) Lose next 15 games and get sacked
3) Walk away with remainder of 10 mil negotiated pay-off

Nice work....feel real sorry for these people!!
I think he signed a 4 and a half year contract. All you have to do to get that type of contract is to win a world cup. No worries, eh?

Seems Abramovich has more money than sense.

D

Moves
09 Feb 09

he was sacked to early. he wasn't given enough money and i'm not sure he knew what he going getting into when he accepted the job...other than a nice payday when he got sacked.

n. ireland could use a world cup winning coach, i wonder if he'll work for free.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Feb 09

Originally posted by trev33
he was sacked to early. he wasn't given enough money and i'm not sure he knew what he going getting into when he accepted the job...other than a nice payday when he got sacked.

n. ireland could use a world cup winning coach, i wonder if he'll work for free.
Roman seems like a typical business person taking a typical Russian approach to sport i.e hire and fire. He loves the game no doubt about that, but doesn't seem to be able to step back far enough and let his people do thier jobs. Shevy purchace was a prime example interference.

I'd like to see Martin O'Neil of someone of that 'proven but stable' ilk.

M

St. Paul, Minnesota

Moves
09 Feb 09

Only a moron would take that job -- if they want to actually manage a club. If they want a nice payout when they get fired, make sure your contract is to your liking and take the job.

I think that Hiddink is the only coach that would have a chance at meeting Roman's expectations other than Mourinho and Ferguson. Mourinho is out of course and can't see Ferguson managing another club before retirement. I personally think that Hiddink is too stubborn in wanting to do things his own way (much like SAF & Mourinho) to take the job unless such power was written directly into the contract in iron clad terms.

e

Moves
10 Feb 09

dun matter, they're shacked in their state.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
10 Feb 09

Hey, Chelski should get Kinnear on board.

In a worst case scenario, you gotta pay him nil, since he will get a heart attack next draw with Hull and pass away in the pitch.

rc

Moves
10 Feb 09
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Roman seems like a typical business person taking a typical Russian approach to sport i.e hire and fire. He loves the game no doubt about that, but doesn't seem to be able to step back far enough and let his people do thier jobs. Shevy purchace was a prime example interference.

I'd like to see Martin O'Neil of someone of that 'proven but stable' ilk.
i doubt O'Neil would take the job, he likes to make his own decisions and is he not doing alright with Villa anyway, while at Celtic he was a legend and a folk hero! it seems to be a Russian/Eastern mentality that those who own the clubs think that they can make better decisions than the people they hire, Romanov tried it at Hearts with George Burley and Burley told him where to get off, they were unbeaten up until that point and after he left went spiraling downwards!

F
Love thy bobblehead

Moves
10 Feb 09

I'm sure Harry Redknapp's available.