Sabine Lisicki

Sabine Lisicki

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
28 Jun 11
2 edits

is she awesome or what? Last year she had to learn to walk again, now shes playing the tennis of her life, Such humility in a young women, what a beautiful person.

Moves
28 Jun 11

quiet you, i have money on azarenka.

Moves
28 Jun 11

on a serious note, it is very impressive what she's been doing in the past week, watched her match against na li. sharapova will be too strong for her though...

the other semi will be the one to watch.

a

Moves
28 Jun 11

sharapova's a head case, though.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
29 Jun 11

Originally posted by trev33
on a serious note, it is very impressive what she's been doing in the past week, watched her match against na li. sharapova will be too strong for her though...

Li Na???

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
29 Jun 11

Originally posted by abejnood
sharapova's a head case, though.
You watch her head, I'll watch the rest of her!!

rc

Moves
29 Jun 11
1 edit

i rarely watch tennis, in fact i just stumbled across the game by chance, never the less, one came to be smitten by this young ladies humility and sportsmanship, so rare for a sports star these days, i hope she does it, just for that fact alone. As for her chances, she played some beautiful shots and is getting better, growing in confidence with each game. Also she has acknowledged the support from the spectators who will be willing her on. I hope she does it.

rc

Moves
30 Jun 11

ohhh what a bad day! how oh how, sabine, you were three one up, I canny watch anyone else after this.

rc

Moves
30 Jun 11

quiet you, i have money on azarenka.
she away hame as well!

s

Moves
30 Jun 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
ohhh what a bad day! how oh how, sabine, you were three one up, I canny watch anyone else after this.
Making ti to the semis is quite a feat. I applaud her effort and she certainly has nothing to hang her head about. Sharapova ws too much today!

Moves
30 Jun 11

she away hame as well!
i know... was outclassed tbh 😞

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
01 Jul 11

is she awesome or what? Last year she had to learn to walk again, now shes playing the tennis of her life, Such humility in a young women, what a beautiful person.
A fine player. She's overcome a lot to rise up in the rankings. A little more consistency, and she could be #1

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
01 Jul 11

Let the grunting begin!!!

Moves
04 Jul 11

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Let the grunting begin!!!
Nope - Kvitova won it, and she doesn't need that awful racket. Sharapova thinks she does, but it didn't help.

Richard