Rugby 6 Nations

Rugby 6 Nations

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
02 Feb 08

Anyone see the games - got stuck in a place with no sky although I got updated commentary for the last 20 minutes of the England / Wales game via Planet Rugby - looked like a great comeback by the Welsh!

s

6yd box

Moves
03 Feb 08

Originally posted by treetalk
Anyone see the games - got stuck in a place with no sky although I got updated commentary for the last 20 minutes of the England / Wales game via Planet Rugby - looked like a great comeback by the Welsh!
I am in shock...how did we lose to Wales?

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
03 Feb 08

Apparently work starts this week on the re-digging of Offa's Dyke!!!

AB

Moves
03 Feb 08

Originally posted by spurs73
You didn't capitalise enough on our very poor 1st half and when Wales applied some pressure in the 2nd, England made mistakes which Wales scored from. After that England's confidence was rock bottom.

s

6yd box

Moves
03 Feb 08

Originally posted by Angry Boy
You didn't capitalise enough on our very poor 1st half and when Wales applied some pressure in the 2nd, England made mistakes which Wales scored from. After that England's confidence was rock bottom.
thats poor..another WC final..followed by 4 of years of re-building...?

J

Cavan, Ireland

Moves
03 Feb 08

Mainly due to the fact that the Welsh scored more points, due to the fact the you made terrible mistakes. Wooden Spoon here it comes.

s

6yd box

Moves
03 Feb 08

Originally posted by John1916
Mainly due to the fact that the Welsh scored more points, due to the fact the you made terrible mistakes. Wooden Spoon here it comes.
But we are the WC finalist😳

Moves
03 Feb 08

Ditto.

Seeing Johnny throw the ball five feet above (and behind) its target was a dark moment for me. 🙁

Having said that, I don't think many teams in rugby could have stopped England in the first half. Some really great stuff that I think warrants each player keeping their starting place (with the four necessary replacements).

I expected Scotland to do a lot better, but at times France were awesome. They'll only get better with the inclusions of the likes of Jauzion and Poitrenaud.

Ireland didn't impress. Any stronger opposition than Italy and they're in trouble.

New York

Moves
03 Feb 08

Why is it that the Irish struggle so much to inject some mongrel into their pack? They need to watch how England played the first half against Wales (not the second - man did the Poms fall apart) for some tips on winning the collision.

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
09 Feb 08

Wales have the best NZ coach..that's why. Warren Gatland inspires mongrel instincts as well as being a deft hand at forward movements. I only hope Henry loses with the abs so Gatland (on a 3yr contract) can come back for the next wc.
Enjoy him Wales.. he's our Waikato provincial Pride.

j

Moves
09 Feb 08
3 edits

England played gr8 in d first half but if France clean it up and lose the dropd balls den dey willl coast to a grand slam wif dat back line! Hook was amazing for Wales and Reddan and O gara wer gr8 4 Ireland but as a team France are way superior even wiv dose retirements

j

Moves
09 Feb 08

Originally posted by Swiss Toni
Why is it that the Irish struggle so much to inject some mongrel into their pack? They need to watch how England played the first half against Wales (not the second - man did the Poms fall apart) for some tips on winning the collision.
flanery out and best not doin gr8. Best forward O'conel gone but he's back b4 d end even tho he's not even on the squad. Jackman shud get a tryout for a full game and dey shud hav Jenno on d team!

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
09 Feb 08

Originally posted by jacko13
flanery out and best not doin gr8. Best forward O'conel gone but he's back b4 d end even tho he's not even on the squad. Jackman shud get a tryout for a full game and dey shud hav Jenno on d team!
Jaysus, speak English!

You're an embarressment to na Fianna everywhere.

D

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
09 Feb 08

Originally posted by Swiss Toni
Playing rugby is a lot like making love to a beatiful woman.

First you seduce your opponent with a dance and a song, introducing yourself with a handshake. Then you enter a clinch, listening to shouts of "hands off!" for a while until the time is right, finally you get beyond the gain line, and you drive into your opponents "22".

The most important thing to remember is the need to pull out, before you tackle late.

ST

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
09 Feb 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Playing rugby is a lot like making love to a beatiful woman.

First you seduce your opponent with a dance and a song, introducing yourself with a handshake. Then you enter a clinch, listening to shouts of "hands off!" for a while until the time is right, finally you get beyond the gain line, and you drive into your opponents "22".

The most important thing to remember is the need to pull out, before you tackle late.

ST
haha
or if she's a really ugly task up front.. close your eyes and spin it out to the wing ...you might get one in behind 😉
edit..but that's probably only the French way