RHP Fantasy Baseball 2007

RHP Fantasy Baseball 2007

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 May 07

O Papo Furtado= dhume.

good friend of mine, but non-subscriber.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
11 Jun 07

I'm getting annoyed. I have continuously been winning on Friday afternoons when I set my weekend lineup and leave work for the weekend, only to come back on Monday morning to a loss.

Oh well, it could be worse, I could be Phlab 😉

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
23 Aug 07

The playoffs are nearing, and my team has been hot in climbing up to the 4 spot. when do playoffs start?

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
06 Sep 07

Playoffs are on. We have some good match-ups going this week, they have been back and forth. It will be interesting next few days. Go me! 😉

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
17 Sep 07

The championship is on. Me and O Papa. Good luck to O Papa, but I'm taking the championship down 😛

Good game to Cardinalfan also, it was intense all week, came down to the last two days.

g

signing autographs

Moves
18 Sep 07

Originally posted by PocketKings
The championship is on. Me and O Papa. Good luck to O Papa, but I'm taking the championship down 😛

Good game to Cardinalfan also, it was intense all week, came down to the last two days.
i just checked. & i got dealt to by Spanish Castle Magic for the 5th spot, 10-2 *shakes fist*
once again, an enjoyable season but! i just found it hard to throw "any smack" around, coz i hardly knew what i was doing 😵 ha!

i hope it's a close final PK, & good luck to both a ya 😉😏

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
21 Sep 07

Originally posted by googy
i just checked. & i got dealt to by Spanish Castle Magic for the 5th spot, 10-2 *shakes fist*
once again, an enjoyable season but! i just found it hard to throw "any smack" around, coz i hardly knew what i was doing 😵 ha!

i hope it's a close final PK, & good luck to both a ya 😉😏
Very close final, 6-6 with 3 days to go

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
26 Sep 07

Ok, I was wrong in my previous post, it is a two week championship. But that is ok, as my team has battled to a 10-3 lead. I can smell the championship! 😉

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
26 Sep 07

Originally posted by PocketKings
Ok, I was wrong in my previous post, it is a two week championship. But that is ok, as my team has battled to a 10-3 lead. I can smell the championship! 😉
I'll be delighted to pass you my crown now if you like, or would you like me to wait for the Fat Lady to leave the stage?

rhb - RHPFB2006 Winner!

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
26 Sep 07

Originally posted by rhb
I'll be delighted to pass you my crown now if you like, or would you like me to wait for the Fat Lady to leave the stage?

rhb - RHPFB2006 Winner!
I thought I had it on sunday, didn't realize it was two weeks lol. You never know, 5 days of stats left. I think I'll wait till monday for that crown 😉

Congrats on your win last year, its fun to live in the past sometimes 😛