R.I.P. Steve McNair

R.I.P. Steve McNair

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

6yd box

Moves
10 Jul 09

Only got snipits on the radio and then the internet about what happened- his young lover shooting him dead and then killing her self.

Anyone fill me in more?

DS

Moves
10 Jul 09

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_McNair#Death

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
10 Jul 09

Originally posted by spurs73
Only got snipits on the radio and then the internet about what happened- his young lover shooting him dead and then killing her self.

Anyone fill me in more?
I heard he 'bought' her an SUV, but she still had to make the payments, and this while she still hadn't sold her other car. What a guy.

s

6yd box

Moves
11 Jul 09

Originally posted by SwissGambit
I heard he 'bought' her an SUV, but she still had to make the payments, and this while she still hadn't sold her other car. What a guy.
really😲

Moves
11 Jul 09

Madison Square Garde

Moves
11 Jul 09

Originally posted by trev33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSuUxhRJ44g
my fav song, thanks brother

w

Moves
11 Jul 09

Originally posted by SwissGambit
He probably promised to marry her and leave his wife. Then as she pressed the issue he probably got fed up and simply told her he has no intentions of leaving. I just wonder if this sends a message to others who use people for their own sexual gratification? Probably not though.

q

Moves
11 Jul 09

Originally posted by whodey
He probably promised to marry her and leave his wife. Then as she pressed the issue he probably got fed up and simply told her he has no intentions of leaving. I just wonder if this sends a message to others who use people for their own sexual gratification? Probably not though.
maybe it should also teach a lesson to gold digging family wreckers.

s

Moves
12 Jul 09

Originally posted by spurs73

Anyone fill me in more?
Murder suicide as you well know. Drugs may have been involved. Cheating with yet another female. Refusal to marry murderer. Shot him while asleep. Once in each temple, twice in the chest. Took hours to find murder weapon because shooter crumpled on top of it. When coroner moved her body the gun was under her.

McNair renting condo with another dude. Likely ongoing behavior to go to this extreme. Both had history of DUI (QB and GF) and had been stpped as recently as Thursday July 2nd. Kazemi told cop: "Not drunk, high". Yikes!

s

Moves
12 Jul 09

Originally posted by quackquack
maybe it should also teach a lesson to gold digging family wreckers.
Absolutely right! Both have quite questionable behavior!