Pound for Pound, the Toughest NFL'er Ever!

Pound for Pound, the Toughest NFL'er Ever!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
08 Dec 06

Howie Long from his Raiders days...wow

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
08 Dec 06

Originally posted by uzless
LT from the giants

S

Moves
09 Dec 06

Originally posted by telerion
Ryan Leaf!
LOL...........LOL...............LOOOOOOOOOOOLšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µ

S

Moves
09 Dec 06

Originally posted by uzless
TOM RATHMAN.... looks like a NFL player, sounds like a NFL player and PLAYS like a NFL player!

also
john riggins

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
09 Dec 06

Jim Brown

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
09 Dec 06

I don't think you guys get it...

Johnny-Freakin-Unitas!

Although all of your posts are certainly good candidates. Keep 'em coming.

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
09 Dec 06

Walter Payton

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
09 Dec 06

Originally posted by richfeet
Walter Payton
Excellent!

Human

Burnsville, NC, USA

Moves
09 Dec 06

Pound for pound - Dick "Night Train" Lane

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
10 Dec 06

Originally posted by Frank Burns
Excellent!
I loved Johnny Unitas i saw him play in the 60s and early 70s he was clutch old school qb if there ever was one he is the only qb to throw a td pass in 47 straight games WOW 3 TIME MVP. Unitas was the man with the original Baltimore Colts one of my favorite teams of all time i loved the Colts and the Browns of that era who were led by the immortal Jim Brown the 60s.70,and 80, were the best era for pro football.

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
10 Dec 06

Originally posted by CliffLandin
Pound for pound - Dick "Night Train" Lane
Nice one, That's an excellent addition to our team.

Thanks Cliff!

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
10 Dec 06

Originally posted by richfeet
I loved Johnny Unitas i saw him play in the 60s and early 70s he was clutch old school qb if there ever was one he is the only qb to throw a td pass in 47 straight games WOW 3 TIME MVP. Unitas was the man with the original Baltimore Colts one of my favorite teams of all time i loved the Colts and the Browns of that era who were led by the immortal Jim Brown the 60s.70,and 80, were the best era for pro football.
He scared the pants off most opponents. Even at the end of his career the other team never wanted to see him take the snap. Tough as nails and smart!

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
10 Dec 06

Originally posted by Frank Burns
He scared the pants off most opponents. Even at the end of his career the other team never wanted to see him take the snap. Tough as nails and smart!
Well Frank its nice we agree on this ,you know football. Unitas is the classic modern era qb. The Browns had Otto Graham in the 50s and he was about as good as Unitas he played in 10 straight championship games with the Browns winning 8 wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!