Patriots vs. Packers

Patriots vs. Packers

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Dec 10

In Foxboro. Will Rogers play? 2 concussions? This is the type of game you want to go plunk your mortgage down on the Patriots, and watch out! Surprises could lurk......

s

Moves
17 Dec 10

Originally posted by Bobla45
In Foxboro. Will Rogers play? 2 concussions? This is the type of game you want to go plunk your mortgage down on the Patriots, and watch out! Surprises could lurk......
Surprises happen when teams underestimate opponents. I doubt Belichick is treating the Packers the way the latter did the Lions. I hope Rodgers recovers and makes the final decision on playing after consulting with a neurologist outside the team.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
17 Dec 10

Did you bet your house on the 2007 Patriots in the Super Bowl?

P-

Moves
19 Dec 10

Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
No, I had just come out of hernia surgery and was jacked up on vicodins during the game, but when that pass went through Samuels hands on that last drive I just knew I was about to be treated to the saddest sports day of my life🙂

s

Moves
19 Dec 10

Rodgers out as expected, Flynn starting. I hope Patirots don't underestimate a declawed opponent. Flynn is a really bad backup QB!

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
19 Dec 10

P-
I hope that green bay losses.

s

Moves
20 Dec 10
1 edit

Originally posted by RBHILL
I hope that green bay losses.
You got your wish, but just barely! Flynn is obviously way better than first thought! Bad clock mgt. caused the defeat for Packers. They had a real shot at winning! Best play of the game by far:

http://assets.delvenetworks.com/NFL_football_video_streaming_online/?m=634252450e06470995b00891aa6a9f10

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
20 Dec 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
You got your wish, but just barely! Flynn is obviously way better than first thought! Bad clock mgt. caused the defeat for Packers. They had a real shot at winning! Best play of the game by far:

http://assets.delvenetworks.com/NFL_football_video_streaming_online/?m=634252450e06470995b00891aa6a9f10
What about Sammy Morris #34's block on the Packer's kicker #2... I was fearing a yellow flag shower.

Was it a missed call... or is there an aspect of the rule I'm missing?

P-

s

Moves
20 Dec 10

What about Sammy Morris #34's block on the Packer's kicker #2... I was fearing a yellow flag shower.

Was it a missed call... or is there an aspect of the rule I'm missing?

P-
I thought it was a good no call. If you at least graze the ball then you can "rough" the kicker ( a bit)!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
20 Dec 10

I thought it was a good no call. If you at least graze the ball then you can "rough" the kicker ( a bit)!
Arg.... It wasn't during the kick! The kicker was trying to take the lineman down, and got hit square (clipped) in the back!

Did you watch the vid?

s

Moves
20 Dec 10

Arg.... It wasn't during the kick! The kicker was trying to take the lineman down, and got hit square (clipped) in the back!

Did you watch the vid?
I thought you were talking about a a punt that got somewhat deflected and the kicker acted as if roughed. The rule for illegal block is it cannot be above the waist. That has never made sense to me since you are way more likely to be hurt below the waist. It bordered illegaility, but luckily was not called. It was one of the best returns I've ever seen by a guy that size!

Moves
20 Dec 10

Surprises happen when teams underestimate opponents. I doubt Belichick is treating the Packers the way the latter did the Lions. I hope Rodgers recovers and makes the final decision on playing after consulting with a neurologist outside the team.
What did I tell ya? Whew!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
20 Dec 10

I thought you were talking about a a punt that got somewhat deflected and the kicker acted as if roughed. The rule for illegal block is it cannot be above the waist. That has never made sense to me since you are way more likely to be hurt below the waist. It bordered illegaility, but luckily was not called. It was one of the best returns I've ever seen by a guy that size!
I guess it was the best, old record was about 48 yards for a lineman. Patriots old record was about 24 yards.

It was so funny, I was cracking up watching it.

P-

s

Moves
20 Dec 10

I guess it was the best, old record was about 48 yards for a lineman. Patriots old record was about 24 yards.

It was so funny, I was cracking up watching it.

P-
Hey the dude could coach stiff arming technique. He knew exactly what to do. I always wonder why more linemen aren't used as fullbacks in goal line situations or as QB's instead of the old QB sneak plays. Can you imagine stopping that mass of humanity charging forwards? Puny little RB's seem to get stuffed all the time in similar plays!

s

Moves
20 Dec 10

What did I tell ya? Whew!
That was way too close for comfort. Had the Packers not mismanaged the clock so badly and wasted time outs outcome might have been diffferent! I am a Pat's fan by default only because my 15 y.o. son loves them, but am a Cowboy fan when they're still in it! I got my son a Pat's ball cap with the old logo and he loves it!