Ohio State Will Win the National Championship

Ohio State Will Win the National Championship

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
05 Jan 08

The Buckeyes will win the Championship this year due to the fact no one outside of the State of Ohio gives them a chance. this game will prove once and for all that the big 10 is at least equal with the SEC in College Football!!!! Everyone here is excited and ready for the game heck the whole State of Ohio is pumped up!!!!!! Final Score Ohio State 24 LSU 16 YOU HEARD IT HERE FRIST!!!!!!!

w

Moves
05 Jan 08

Originally posted by richfeet
The Buckeyes will win the Championship this year due to the fact no one outside of the State of Ohio gives them a chance. this game will prove once and for all that the big 10 is at least equal with the SEC in College Football!!!! Everyone here is excited and ready for the game heck the whole State of Ohio is pumped up!!!!!! Final Score Ohio State 24 LSU 16 YOU HEARD IT HERE FRIST!!!!!!!
I hope your right my friend. You are right about being such an underdog, however. It is nothing but a benefit that we did not have last year. Just ask WVU how it motivates a team to play!

R
The Rams

Moves
05 Jan 08

I'm going to go take a walk, try to get this loud, obnoxious, inept, and inaccurate ringing out of my ears.

R
The Rams

Moves
05 Jan 08

While you're in WVU, be sure to ask them how they play football. They'll have loads to tell the Buckeyes, and they might, seeing as their old coach has gone to Michigan.

R
The Rams

Moves
08 Jan 08

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

😵

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
08 Jan 08

Originally posted by Ramned
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

😵
I WAS WRONG! OHIO STATE WAS NOT READY AGAIN, WHAT HAPPENED? WHY?

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
09 Jan 08

I WAS WRONG! OHIO STATE WAS NOT READY AGAIN, WHAT HAPPENED? WHY?
shhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone, but,

(they're not very good)

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
09 Jan 08

They need to fire their coach because he can't win the big one. LOL. Bring back the ghost of Woody Hayes!! At least if Woody's team was losing the game, he would punch out members of the opposing team.

w

Moves
10 Jan 08

Originally posted by shortcircuit
They need to fire their coach because he can't win the big one. LOL. Bring back the ghost of Woody Hayes!! At least if Woody's team was losing the game, he would punch out members of the opposing team.
Boy do we miss him!! I like what Woody always said. He said that if you can't beat'em, hit'em hard!! That way at least they will feel like they lost the game when it is all said and done." That's what OSU did against Miami when they won a NC. If I recall they even broke one of the Miami running backs legs they were hitting so hard.

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
10 Jan 08

Originally posted by whodey
Boy do we miss him!! I like what Woody always said. He said that if you can't beat'em, hit'em hard!! That way at least they will feel like they lost the game when it is all said and done." That's what OSU did against Miami when they won a NC. If I recall they even broke one of the Miami running backs legs they were hitting so hard.
Coach Tressell has won the big game with OSU ,WE WERE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS IN 2002 AND HE HAS A WINNING RECORD IN THE BCS BOWLS BUT THIS LAST LOSS IS REALLY HARD TO TAKE FOR MANY OHIOIANS!

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
11 Jan 08

Coach Tressell has won the big game with OSU ,WE WERE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS IN 2002 AND HE HAS A WINNING RECORD IN THE BCS BOWLS BUT THIS LAST LOSS IS REALLY HARD TO TAKE FOR MANY OHIOIANS!
Maybe you can win a title if you quit that sissy conference and get into the SEC. Oh wait a minute. Better not do that either. What with OSU's record against the SEC (real teams) you'd be 6-5.

t

Moves
11 Jan 08

who cares about the SEC its the PAC-10 that everybody has to catch up with.

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
11 Jan 08

Originally posted by tomtom232
who cares about the SEC its the PAC-10 that everybody has to catch up with.
PAC 10. Another weak conference.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
13 Jan 08

Perhaps LSU might have found a challenge if they had played USC!

w

Moves
13 Jan 08

Originally posted by Wulebgr
Perhaps LSU might have found a challenge if they had played USC!
Who cares about winning or losing. I just would like to see them beat up each other. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than teams that I disdain playing each other. Its a no loose situation!!! Funny how it never comes to that though. USC and LSU always plays easier targets than each other. Its kinda like OSU playing Bowling Green for a national title and then saying, "We won!!" "We're the greatest!!!!"