NYGiants Vs. Miami in London

NYGiants Vs. Miami in London

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
28 Oct 07

Is anyone in Europe watching?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
28 Oct 07

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Is anyone in Europe watching?
Too bad it's Miami... at least everyone knows who'll win.

P-

d

Moves
28 Oct 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Too bad it's Miami... at least everyone knows who'll win.

P-
Obviously you're not watching! It's a close game.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
28 Oct 07

Originally posted by darvlay
Obviously you're not watching! It's a close game.
Arg! Too much baseball on my mind!

P-

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
28 Oct 07

The field is like a putting green, it's torn up already and it's causing problems with traction and kicking..

d

Moves
28 Oct 07

Originally posted by SmookieP
The field is like a putting green, it's torn up already and it's causing problems with traction and kicking..
It's a slippery one today.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
28 Oct 07

It's a slippery one today.
I was surprised to see it raining in London. [/sarcasm]

d

Moves
28 Oct 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I was surprised to see it raining in London. [/sarcasm]
It ain't close anymore, by the way.

Pretty sloppy game so far.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
28 Oct 07

It ain't close anymore, by the way.

Pretty sloppy game so far.
I like muddy games, but it would have been nice to see a more evenly matched teams for once in Europe, but still it was better than a pre-season game. It might not have been one of the best games but it wasn't that bad either. It really would be nice to see some real World competition if The Europeans can take a real interest in the game. There are some pretty good Euro's playing in the NFL and I would like to see what they could do. Weather permitting, I was kind of hoping to see some British tailgater's, that would have been cool.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
29 Oct 07

I saw a National News piece where they said the British fan base was overwhelmingly for the Dolphins, maybe they're more likeable, or maybe they went for the underdogs.. Huge turnout, and good feelings all around from what's been reported. The game did sell out in 6 hours.. Too bad the Dolphins' season ticket holders were porked with a home game taken away, and not refunded. Since we're playing so terrible, I'm sure not much will come of it.

M

Moves
29 Oct 07

I feel sorry for you English, the NFL short changed you by sending the Dolphins to London. They should have sent Green Bay, NE, Colts, Bengals, or some other team with a good QB, therefore y'all would be able to see a true, high quality American football game.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
29 Oct 07

Has any team ever gone 0-16?

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
29 Oct 07

Originally posted by uzless
Has any team ever gone 0-16?
Unfortunately, the Rams are well on their way.

J

Cavan, Ireland

Moves
29 Oct 07

Originally posted by SmookieP
I saw a National News piece where they said the British fan base was overwhelmingly for the Dolphins, maybe they're more likeable, or maybe they went for the underdogs.. Huge turnout, and good feelings all around from what's been reported. The game did sell out in 6 hours.. Too bad the Dolphins' season ticket holders were porked with a home game taken away, and not refunded. Since we're playing so terrible, I'm sure not much will come of it.
most of the nfl's fan base in britain started watching when marino played for the dolphins and naturally the brts followed the crowd

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
29 Oct 07
1 edit