Now football is over in England this Forum is b...

Now football is over in England this Forum is b...

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
02 Jun 07

How can we re-ignite the interest?

Which manager is favourate to get the sack first next season?

I'll start by saying Rafa is going to spend 40m of his war chest on Eto and he will be a complete failure.

So Rafe is favourate to get the sack in my 'opinion' 😉

AB

Moves
02 Jun 07

Mourinho. Before the season has even started if they can convince someone to take the job

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
02 Jun 07

i don't reckon Sanchez will last long at Fulham

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
02 Jun 07
1 edit

I think Mourinio has so many talented players that his squad will keep him competitive for most of the season.
At the end of the season he will proably get the boot if he doesn't win the league.

I think Ambramovich does not want to sack him because (for once) he does not want to waste money and pay off the remaining 3 or 4 years of his contract.
Probably because Morhinio seemed to mock him on TV and basically said "sack me, I don't care you'll give me millions".

Being Honest I think the candidates in order are:-

Lee - Manchester City
Curbishly - West Ham
Bruce - Birmingham
Sanchez - Fulham
Benitez - Liverpool (Its his 4th year, he has a reputation of provoking club owners in the past and Eto is not the answer).

asromacalcio

Almaty, Kazakhstan

Moves
03 Jun 07

Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
I think Mourinio has so many talented players that his squad will keep him competitive for most of the season.
At the end of the season he will proably get the boot if he doesn't win the league.

I think Ambramovich does not want to sack him because (for once) he does not want to waste money and pay off the remaining 3 or 4 years of his contrac ...[text shortened]... year, he has a reputation of provoking club owners in the past and Eto is not the answer).
Dario Gradi will NOT be sacked, EVER, however badly Crewe do.

(It helps to own the club, virtually)

No Name Maddox

County Doledrum

Moves
03 Jun 07

Steve Bruce has been under-performing for years. I'm amazed he's still in his job.

sm

Moves
06 Jun 07

Originally posted by Amaurote
Steve Bruce has been under-performing for years. I'm amazed he's still in his job.
what about Hughes at Blackburn?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
06 Jun 07

Originally posted by silly mctall
what about Hughes at Blackburn?
What are ye talking about?

Steve Bruce got Birmingham promoted, and Hughes is doing really well at a very limited club. Look at his excellent signings...Bentley, McCarthy, Gamst Pederson.

D

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
06 Jun 07

Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue

I think Ambramovich does not want to sack him because (for once) he does not want to waste money and pay off the remaining 3 or 4 years of his contrac ...[text shortened]... year, he has a reputation of provoking club owners in the past and Eto is not the answer).
Has Lee left Bolton already?

sm

Moves
07 Jun 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
What are ye talking about?

Steve Bruce got Birmingham promoted, and Hughes is doing really well at a very limited club. Look at his excellent signings...Bentley, McCarthy, Gamst Pederson.

D
i agree that he is doing well with limited stock but i think missing a euro spot may have the bosses thinking?!?!?