Nhl

Nhl

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

Moves
29 Jan 07

Once again, I must mention my Preds! 5 points ahead of everybody in the league and 9 points ahead of Detroit in the Division! Still think they don't have a shot?

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
29 Jan 07

Flyers actually won! It was actually a good game! I'm shocked

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Feb 07
1 edit

Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
Once again, I must mention my Preds! 5 points ahead of everybody in the league and 9 points ahead of Detroit in the Division! Still think they don't have a shot?
If you are talking about a stanley cup, no they are not good enough, but they will be in the playoffs

There are a lot of games to go yet !!!

J

Moves
01 Feb 07

Originally posted by Very Rusty
If you are talking about a stanley cup, no they are not good enough, but they will be in the playoffs

There are a lot of games to go yet !!!
Well we shall see won't we! They have 2 of the best lines in the NHL, they have the best goalie tandem in the NHL! They have one of the most underrated coaches in the league! Noboby gives them a chance when they have so much talent and depth! Sure they don't have guys who score outstandingly like Sidney Crosby, but they have the best balanced scoring team! They have like 10 guys over 10 goals this season each, not many teams can say that!

c

Moves
01 Feb 07

RRRRRAAAAANNNNNGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSS!!!!!!

Lets go rangerrs

rangers go through to at least semifinals

Back to basics

About

Moves
16 Feb 07

Frans Nielsen of the New York Islanders - the new star of the NHL.