NFL Network

NFL Network

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
01 Dec 06

I hate the NFL Network. Mainly becuase I can't get it without paying more. Where will this lead to? Pay per view NFL games?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
01 Dec 06
1 edit

Originally posted by badmoon
I hate the NFL Network. Mainly becuase I can't get it without paying more. Where will this lead to? Pay per view NFL games?
I sat on the TV Thanksgiving for an hour trying to find the third NFL game.... No one told ME I couldn't watch it.

P-

Edit! 😠

NS
blunderer of pawns

Rhode (not an)Island

Moves
01 Dec 06

I'm watching the Bengals and Ravens right now. I don't know who that play-by-play announcer is that works alongside Cris Collinsworth, but twice now, he's referred to a team punting as "turning the ball over on downs".

T

Moves
01 Dec 06

Originally posted by Natural Science
I'm watching the Bengals and Ravens right now. I don't know who that play-by-play announcer is that works alongside Cris Collinsworth, but twice now, he's referred to a team punting as "turning the ball over on downs".
Bryant Gumbel.

d

Moves
01 Dec 06
1 edit

Originally posted by badmoon
Move to Canada. All NFL Network games are on cable. 😏

Last night's game was a bit of a 😴

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
02 Dec 06

Figures. Canada doesn't even have a NFL Team and they get the games.