Newcastle

Newcastle

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
04 Apr 09

2 more defeats and it's the fizzy drinks league for life

s

England

Moves
06 May 09

Originally posted by divegeester
well i hope you draw against boro,, as sunderland will lose thier next 2

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
06 May 09

Originally posted by stoker
well i hope you draw against boro,, as sunderland will lose thier next 2
I tend to agree re Sunderland being least likely to add to their current points tally

Moves
06 May 09

the barton thing might fire up the players, i hope not.

come on boro!!!!!

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
06 May 09

Originally posted by stellspalfie
the barton thing might fire up the players, i hope not.

come on boro!!!!!
Nice to meet you, I heard there was a 'boro fan on RHP 🙂

p

Moves
06 May 09

Originally posted by divegeester
That must be the worst Newcastle side i have seen in nearly 40 yrs of watching football ,they should put the numbers on the front of their shirts so it looks like they are attacking for a change !!!
Even Malcolm Macdonalds Newcastle side that " gobbed off " about how they would beat Liverpool in the 74 f.a cup would of run rings round this present side !!! ...Its a shame for those fantastic supporters Newcastle have :'(

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
06 May 09

Originally posted by phil3000
That must be the worst Newcastle side i have seen in nearly 40 yrs of watching football ,they should put the numbers on the front of their shirts so it looks like they are attacking for a change !!!
Even Malcolm Macdonalds Newcastle side that " gobbed off " about how they would beat Liverpool in the 74 f.a cup would of run rings round this present side !!! ...Its a shame for those fantastic supporters Newcastle have :'(
Now wait a minute, Mr Bandy legs new how to score goals

p

Moves
06 May 09

Originally posted by Mctayto
Now wait a minute, Mr Bandy legs new how to score goals
I could never understand how he scored 5 goals for England against Cyprus and then never played another game ? must of been something he said !!!!

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
06 May 09

I could never understand how he scored 5 goals for England against Cyprus and then never played another game ? must of been something he said !!!!
Never an ambassador 🙂

s

England

Moves
07 May 09

did u never know the story between him and don revie

p

Moves
07 May 09

did u never know the story between him and don revie
To be honest no ? interested to hear...🙂

s

England

Moves
08 May 09

To be honest no ? interested to hear...🙂
this from mac at a talk in,[ he loves telling story] the papers were all for mac playing. so he was put in squad, at training don took mac asside from team he thinking a talk about his role, but don told him he was not his choice and if he had his he would never play a game, the whole text would take to long.
next day at the get together with the team he told Allan Ball the whole story of the talk, Ball was furious so called his mates in team and told them no matter what pass mac the ball. they did and you know what happened, but after the 5th Keegan came to him said well done but can the others have a go Big K WAS NOT in on it so mac told him to F off. after the game don stormed away and never said another word to mac

p

Moves
08 May 09

this from mac at a talk in,[ he loves telling story] the papers were all for mac playing. so he was put in squad, at training don took mac asside from team he thinking a talk about his role, but don told him he was not his choice and if he had his he would never play a game, the whole text would take to long.
next day at the get together with the team he tol ...[text shortened]... it so mac told him to F off. after the game don stormed away and never said another word to mac
Thats interesting and makes sense , i hope he did tell Keagen to ..f..off , teach the little cry baby a lesson !!!😉

s

England

Moves
09 May 09

when ask a supporter said pigs will fly the day newcastle are relagated.
now the swine flu

asromacalcio

Almaty, Kazakhstan

Moves
19 May 09

Thats interesting and makes sense , i hope he did tell Keagen to ..f..off , teach the little cry baby a lesson !!!😉
Cry baby maybe, but it'll be Ashley crying come next Sunday. And Keegan would have got them in to the top 6, or 4.