Mlb

Mlb

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g

Moves
01 Jun 08

Post your favorite team's record.

The Rays are atop the AL East! Up 1 game on the Red Sox. 34-22 (.607). 7-3 in their last 10. 21-12 in the AL East. 4-4 vs AL Central. 8-4 vs AL West. 1-2 in interleague play. 23-10 at home. 11-12 on the road. AAA affiliate Durham Bulls are atop the South Division of the International League with a 30-26 record and a 1.5 game lead. AA affiliate Montgomery Biscuits are 26-30 in the Southern League South Division, tied for 2nd place and 7 games out of first.

The Rays have some of the best talent in baseball both in the majors and minors. Well, maybe not AA, but definitely AAA and the majors.

GO RAYS!
😀🙂😉😲🙄

P

weedhopper

Moves
02 Jun 08

Tigers and Padres: too afraid too look, but I did notice they each rose out of their cellars last week. Are they still climbin'?

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
02 Jun 08

Originally posted by golfer1
Post your favorite team's record.

The Rays are atop the AL East! Up 1 game on the Red Sox. 34-22 (.607). 7-3 in their last 10. 21-12 in the AL East. 4-4 vs AL Central. 8-4 vs AL West. 1-2 in interleague play. 23-10 at home. 11-12 on the road. AAA affiliate Durham Bulls are atop the South Division of the International League with a 30-26 record an ...[text shortened]... minors. Well, maybe not AA, but definitely AAA and the majors.

[b]GO RAYS!

😀🙂😉😲🙄[/b]
The State of Florida is really kickin some a$$ in baseball.. the Rays, the Marlins, and the U of Miami Hurricanes are no1 in the college polls!

(they've been to the college playoffs a record 36 years, no one even comes close to that!)

J

Moves
03 Jun 08

Originally posted by SmookieP
The State of Florida is really kickin some a$$ in baseball.. the Rays, the Marlins, and the U of Miami Hurricanes are no1 in the college polls!

(they've been to the college playoffs a record 36 years, no one even comes close to that!)
My Cubbies are 36-21! Woohoo! An impressive 26-8 at home and a mediocre if not bad 10-13 on the road. But they are on a 7 game win streak and are ahead by at least 4 or 5 games in the NL Central.

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
03 Jun 08

Brewers and Red Sox for me. Pitching is starting to come around for the Brewers. They've won 6 out of the last 7 I believe, including a 3 game sweep of the Astros. Still need more solid pitching, though.

Moves
03 Jun 08

Red Sox are 1.5 games behind the Rays and Ortiz is going on the DL for at least a month and perhaps a lot longer if surgery is needed.

I'm amazed that the Rays are atop the AL East. Even though I'm a Sox fan I think its good to see the Rays as a legitimate contender. I don't know if it will last though. We'll see.

g

Moves
03 Jun 08

Originally posted by Ullr
Red Sox are 1.5 games behind the Rays and Ortiz is going on the DL for at least a month and perhaps a lot longer if surgery is needed.

I'm amazed that the Rays are atop the AL East. Even though I'm a Sox fan I think its good to see the Rays as a legitimate contender. I don't know if it will last though. We'll see.
It will last!! They are for real. When people think of the Rays, they think of the old Rays. These guys are for real. They have been reborn. The best part is, they have the top draft pick!