Mikey Vick

Mikey Vick

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
14 Aug 09

Well its official, he is an Eagle. So is everyone happy for him or should he have a scarlet "S" placed on him and be banned from play?

I say the only way to heal the "hurts" is for him to help them win. I hate to say it, but really that is ALL that matters is, "Just win baby!!"

q

Moves
14 Aug 09

Originally posted by whodey
Well its official, he is an Eagle. So is everyone happy for him or should he have a scarlet "S" placed on him and be banned from play?

I say the only way to heal the "hurts" is for him to help them win. I hate to say it, but really that is ALL that matters is, "Just win baby!!"
Vick should play. Its not like he's Dante Stallworth or Leonard Little who actuallly killed people.

w

Moves
14 Aug 09

Originally posted by quackquack
Vick should play. Its not like he's Dante Stallworth or Leonard Little who actuallly killed people.
Well for some people, killing animals is worse than killing people.

q

Moves
14 Aug 09

Well for some people, killing animals is worse than killing people.
but they are wrong.

M

Moves
14 Aug 09

except when they're playing the Giants 😀
when their defense gets through with him, he'll know how those dogs felt 😀

C

Moves
14 Aug 09

I wanna know how the "Dog Pound" in Cleveland will react if he has to play them.

Madison Square Garde

Moves
14 Aug 09

Originally posted by Melanerpes
except when they're playing the Giants 😀
when their defense gets through with him, he'll know how those dogs felt 😀
Indeed...wrecked

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
15 Aug 09

Well, I just hope he has learned his lesson, and it wouldn't hurt if the fans would learn one too. Each of us is not perfect. Not even close.

w

Moves
15 Aug 09

but they are wrong.
Being wrong and insane are two different things altogether. LOL

s

Moves
15 Aug 09
1 edit

I'm just glad Vick went to the Eagles. As a rabid Cowboy fan this lockeroom cancer will help the eagles implode! Mark my words! Soon he will demand the ball and McNabb's fragile ego will get the better of him. Second chances are great, but I am skeptical about Vick. I hope he proves me wrong.

q

Moves
15 Aug 09

Vick has never been a bad teammate; there is no reason to think there will be any locker room issues.

s

Moves
15 Aug 09

Vick has never been a bad teammate; there is no reason to think there will be any locker room issues.
I hope you're right for his sake, but I don't remember him ever been known for being unselfish. He is the T.O. of the QB position until proven oterhwise. Seems to run in the family.

q

Moves
15 Aug 09

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
I hope you're right for his sake, but I don't remember him ever been known for being unselfish. He is the T.O. of the QB position until proven oterhwise. Seems to run in the family.
He is not TO at all. There is no problems with teammates at all as a pro or in college.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
15 Aug 09

Everyone desurve a second chance.

s

Moves
15 Aug 09

He is not TO at all. There is no problems with teammates at all as a pro or in college.
I truly think you are misinformed. He has a long history of selfishness and prima donna behavior. I comapre him to T.O. grudgingly because the latter is at least a hafl decent guy, unlike Vick, a real thug. Thugs don't frequently change their feathers.