March Madness Pick 'Em!!!!

March Madness Pick 'Em!!!!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
31 Mar 08

Originally posted by PocketKings
Beating you, and Darv, and No1, and winning our league would suffice for me 😉
It's all down to UCLA for me. If they win it all, I finish ahead of Darv (and you). If they don't, a $20 bill is headed to Toronto.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
31 Mar 08
2 edits

Originally posted by PocketKings
Beating you, and Darv, and No1, and winning our league would suffice for me 😉
Well, beating me is no major accomplishment since I am a rube when it comes to basketball. But it is nice to win the bragging rights for a year. But, Darv is going to have the real prize if UCLA gets knocked out (and they probably will- but what do I know, right?). What would you rather have...the bragging rights for one year over a bunch of nothings in a chess league, or a twenty dollar bill from the USA that you could frame and keep forever knowing who you took it from. Man, now, THAT is worth something!! 😉

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
31 Mar 08

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Well, beating me is no major accomplishment since I am a rube when it comes to basketball. But it is nice to win the bragging rights for a year. But, Darv is going to have the real prize if UCLA gets knocked out (and they probably will- but what do I know, right?). What would you rather have...the bragging rights for one year over a bunch of nothings in ...[text shortened]... uld frame and keep forever knowing who you took it from. Man, now, THAT is worth something!! 😉
😞

Moves
31 Mar 08

i'm currently in second. who's leading this thing? excellent bracket.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
31 Mar 08

Originally posted by runninfiend
The kid with the football shaped head! LOL Pocket Kings

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
01 Apr 08

First time all 4 no1 seeds make it to the Final Four.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
01 Apr 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
First time all 4 no1 seeds make it to the Final Four.
Says something about the inexact science of projecting the performance levels of college basketball.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
01 Apr 08

Originally posted by runninfiend
Thank you, I appreciate your compliment.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
06 Apr 08

It's all over for me; 80 quarters will be smuggled across the border. If North Carolina wins, I wrap up a 14th place finish out of 16. Yeech.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
06 Apr 08

It's all over for me; 80 quarters will be smuggled across the border. If North Carolina wins, I wrap up a 14th place finish out of 16. Yeech.
The carnage! Carolina is down by 26 halfway through the first half.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
06 Apr 08

Kansas' blasting of North Carolina assures me of an 11th place finish; bad but not pathetic. It also assures that RHP Bracket (whoever that is) will finish 1st - he was the also the only one to correctly pick the Finals participants. Well done.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
06 Apr 08

Kansas' blasting of North Carolina assures me of an 11th place finish; bad but not pathetic. It also assures that RHP Bracket (whoever that is) will finish 1st - he was the also the only one to correctly pick the Finals participants. Well done.
UNC losing was crushing :'( Completely destroyed first place hopes.

At least my fantasy baseball team is beating Darv this week.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
08 Apr 08

My only consolation throughout this debacle is that No1marauder is staring at my backside in the final standings....again!

Congratutions to the overall champion, and to Darv for his $20.00 framed masterpiece!!

d

Moves
08 Apr 08

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Congratutions to the overall champion, and to Darv for his $20.00 framed masterpiece!!
I'm gonna spend it all on watery beer next time I'm in Buffalo.

WOO HOO!

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Apr 08

Originally posted by darvlay
I'm gonna spend it all on watery beer next time I'm in Buffalo.

WOO HOO!
The guy at the post office said you should have it by Friday.

Which means by 1 AM Saturday, it and you will be in the hands of a Canadian crack whore.