Man Utd or Chelsea?

Man Utd or Chelsea?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
23 Apr 07

Ok, who's your money on for the premiership? Personally i think Man U are playing better football. It'll come down to their match at Stamford bridge. I'm actually dead excited, which considering i don't support a team is saying something... 🙂

JJ

Moves
23 Apr 07

Originally posted by Marinkatomb
Ok, who's your money on for the premiership? Personally i think Man U are playing better football. It'll come down to their match at Stamford bridge. I'm actually dead excited, which considering i don't support a team is saying something... 🙂
Chelsea...anyone but Man Utd !!!

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
23 Apr 07

Originally posted by Jay Joos
🙄

D

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
23 Apr 07

I agree. Man Utd fans are some of the most ignorant, arrogant and annoying in the world (e.g. Ragnorak).

DS

Moves
23 Apr 07

I also agree - any team that has the tosser Rooney and the gremlin Ronaldo in it deserves to be beaten as often as possible.

And ManU sucks anyway - so everyone says.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
23 Apr 07

Why does everyone hate Man U so much? I would have thought Chelsea would deserve more hatred, they basically bought the premiership. At least Man U field some home grown talent. What's the deal?? 😕

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
23 Apr 07

Why does everyone hate Man U so much? I would have thought Chelsea would deserve more hatred, they basically bought the premiership. At least Man U field some home grown talent. What's the deal?? 😕
That's what I was rolling my eyes at. People are so childish that they'd prefer to see the premiership bought using mafia money, and using mafiosa methods.

Some kids just don't think. Most neutrals that enjoy football would support anybody but Chelski, as they can see how destructive an influence they are on the sport, never mind how utterly boring they are to watch.

Some home grown talent? More than any of the other wealthy clubs in the premiership, I'd wager.

D

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
23 Apr 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
That's what I was rolling my eyes at. People are so childish that they'd prefer to see the premiership bought using mafia money, and using mafiosa methods.

Some kids just don't think. Most neutrals that enjoy football would support anybody but Chelski, as they can see how destructive an influence they are on the sport, never mind how utterly boring the ...[text shortened]... grown talent? More than any of the other wealthy clubs in the premiership, I'd wager.

D
QED. 😏

Moves
23 Apr 07

Premiership = Utd - chelsea missed thier chance this weekend.
Champions League = Liverpool - Rafa is a euro genius, plus they have nothing else to play for and have the credentials.
FA Cup = Chelsea, suppose they got to win something

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
23 Apr 07

Originally posted by 1WhiteKnight
Premiership = Utd - chelsea missed thier chance this weekend.
Champions League = Liverpool - Rafa is a euro genius, plus they have nothing else to play for and have the credentials.
FA Cup = Chelsea, suppose they got to win something
I fancy Man U for Europe. Their style at the moment is So fluid. Looking back at previous campaigns the winners always seem to have a nice mix of pace/skill and fluid passing. If they can get past Milan with their current defensive issues I'd fancy them to lift it again. This is all assuming no more injuries obviously...If they lost Ronaldo or someone integral like that they'd struggle i think...

N

The sky

Moves
23 Apr 07

Take it to the Sports Forum.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
23 Apr 07

Originally posted by Nordlys
Take it to the Sports Forum, spanky.
fixed your post...

N

The sky

Moves
23 Apr 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
fixed your post...
I considered adding "spankies", but decided against it.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
23 Apr 07

Originally posted by Nordlys
I considered adding "spankies", but decided against it.
You fool!

E

Swansea

Moves
23 Apr 07

Obviously I'm hoping Man U can do the treble again as that would be amazing! Chelsea have bought the title the past two years and it's not fair really if they win it again. They are boring to watch most of the time, unlike United who are entertaining in nearly every single game!