Losers!

Losers!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
12 Nov 07

I was awful sad to see Dolphins and Rams were both probably going to win based on their scores.

Rams finally did win... but I guess the Dolphins are still on their way to running the table in reverse!

Well done Dolphins, keep the dream alive!

LOSERS!

P-

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
12 Nov 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I was awful sad to see Dolphins and Rams were both probably going to win based on their scores.

Rams finally did win... but I guess the Dolphins are still on their way to running the table in reverse!

LOSERS!

P-
I would have expected a post like this from some of the others that you've had disdain for. I thought you were different, I guess not.

Moves
12 Nov 07

LOSERS!

P-
Seeing "Americas QB" 😡 Throw 6 picks wasnt too shabby either. Tough luck for the traitor Vinitari tooπŸ˜€

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
12 Nov 07

LOSERS!

P-
In many ways the Boston fans and teams were a lot more lovable when they were crying about all of their misfortune.

A handful of World Series and Super Bowl wins following upon generations of dissapointment and they are now so unbearably cocky that you feel sorry for them.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
12 Nov 07

LOSERS!

P-
Would be quite ironic if the Patriots win them all in the same year the Dolphins lose them all.

I still don't think its going to happen though, but I have been wrong before.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
12 Nov 07

Originally posted by Red Night
In many ways the Boston fans and teams were a lot more lovable when they were crying about all of their misfortune.

A handful of World Series and Super Bowl wins following upon generations of dissapointment and they are now so unbearably cocky that you feel sorry for them.
When one of my teams wins a championship, i will rub it in and enjoy it for a long time πŸ˜›

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
12 Nov 07

Originally posted by SmookieP
I would have expected a post like this from some of the others that you've had disdain for. I thought you were different, I guess not.
Sounds like you were caught in "friendly fire". I had hopes that Rams and Dolphins would run the table in reverse... sorry if you are a fan of either of these teams.

Real Sorry!

P-

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
12 Nov 07

Quiet you!

P-

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
12 Nov 07

Quiet you!

P-
It is a true statement...boston fans have become what they professed to abhor.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
12 Nov 07

Sounds a LOT LIKE YOU!

P-

DR

Moves
12 Nov 07

LOSERS!

P-
Strategically, I'm glad that the Dolphins are "winning" the reverse race by a game with the Rams. When the Dolphins come to play the Patriots later in the year, the Dolphins will be playing for that 1st round draft pick. That means they have something to lose if they win, and this might discourage any early attempts at a cheap shot on Tom Brady, no matter how much behind-closed-doors pressure Champagne Shula brings to bear... that grasping, bitter, scumbag.

DR

Moves
12 Nov 07

What did you just call my mom?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
12 Nov 07

Originally posted by Doctor Rat
He said your mom should keep her fingers dry if she wants to light a match. He's like that.

P-

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
12 Nov 07

Originally posted by Doctor Rat
abhor, minus the 'b'

DR

Moves
12 Nov 07

Originally posted by Bobla45
Seeing "Americas QB" 😡 Throw 6 picks wasnt too shabby either. Tough luck for the traitor Vinitari tooπŸ˜€
A shocking missed field goal? Or maybe Viniateri is still a double-agent for the Pats!

I wasn't shocked at Norv Turner's poor decision to throw his challenge flag, especially since he shook his head and gave that i-know-it-won't-be-overturned-but-what-the-heck-i'm-going-to-throw-it-anyway look as he tossed it onto the field. I was thinking, "you know, Norv, if you want to challenge a critical play later if the Colts make a comeback, you're going to wish you had kept that," and sure enough, I think if he had saved the challenge, he might have been able to overturn that late Colts interception. Would have spared him a lot of grief. Bring back Schotty!

IRNG 12