Live streaming the SB XLI?

Live streaming the SB XLI?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back to basics

About

Moves
04 Feb 07

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, including me becomming sick, I'm not able to watch the Super Bowl in the tv. Do any of you know somewhere to livestream it?

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
04 Feb 07

Originally posted by Lundos
Due to some unfortunate circumstances, including me becomming sick, I'm not able to watch the Super Bowl in the tv. Do any of you know somewhere to livestream it?
Get out of your TV now! Go downtown and find a nice sports bar. The game will be on there. After the game, go back home and kill your TV. Post back and let us know how it has all worked out for you.

We are your friends.

Back to basics

About

Moves
04 Feb 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Frank Burns
Get out of your TV now! Go downtown and find a nice sports bar. The game will be on there. After the game, go back home and kill your TV. Post back and let us know how it has all worked out for you.

We are your friends.
Hehe. Unfortunately not that many Sport bars show the game, and in those which do, you have to book a table in advance. I have done that but the illness makes me unable to go there.

I have killed my tv several times.

EDIT: I know you are 🙂

W
Angler

River City

Moves
04 Feb 07

It's the largest annual TV event. You want it without a TV? Too bad.

You can read about it in tomorrow's paper.

(Sorry if this makes me seem like a cold hearted SOB. Sometimes I have to live with who I am. 😛)

Back to basics

About

Moves
04 Feb 07

Originally posted by Wulebgr
It's the largest annual TV event. You want it without a TV? Too bad.

You can read about it in tomorrow's paper.

(Sorry if this makes me seem like a cold hearted SOB. Sometimes I have to live with who I am. 😛)
I have like 5 tc channels, and I don't want to pay for more as I hardly ever watch it.
I figured if so many channels show it, it must be possible to live stream it.

I thought you had to live wwith every day 🙄

j

CA, USA

Moves
04 Feb 07

http://www.tv-streams.info/?gclid=CNzxo_bTlYoCFSBWYAodOHP6gw

Back to basics

About

Moves
04 Feb 07

Originally posted by jammer
http://www.tv-streams.info/?gclid=CNzxo_bTlYoCFSBWYAodOHP6gw