Let's all laugh at Roy Keane!

Let's all laugh at Roy Keane!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K
Mel Kirwan

Hauxton

Moves
28 Nov 07

Originally posted by spurs73
dont no why...but i was never a keano fan when he was a player.... the media over-hyped his managerial potentional
In terms of footballing skill and motivation he was very good. However - if you look at his record he spent an awful lot of time out injured or suspended. I think not getting a European Cup medal in 1999 really riled him.

s

6yd box

Moves
28 Nov 07

Originally posted by rhb
I'm struggling to decide if this makes you a geek or a nerd. What's for sure is that you're a big pansy. Get out and watch grass roots footy you soft lump.
talking about grass roots footy...... i go and watch my ex-sunday league team mates most weeks.. and you cant get more 'grass roots footy' then that!!!!

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
28 Nov 07

Originally posted by Kirwan
I think not getting a European Cup medal in 1999 really riled him.
He got a medal. He just considered it worthless seeing as he felt he hadn't earned it, even though it was his performance against Juve (after he'd gotten the yellow) which got us to the final.

D

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
28 Nov 07

Originally posted by stevetodd
I certainly quoted that market at the start of a move it's now:
Ince 2/1
Jewell 1/2
as at 6.10pm
interesting the drifting market got it wrong (but still right, if you know what I mean)!

s

Moves
28 Nov 07

Originally posted by rhb
interesting the drifting market got it wrong (but still right, if you know what I mean)!
somebody in the know was getting a very good price and obvioulsy somebody who thought they knew something was getting their fingers burned

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
28 Nov 07

Originally posted by stevetodd
somebody in the know was getting a very good price and obvioulsy somebody who thought they knew something was getting their fingers burned
I think it's very wrong that The Sun/Sky Sports/Sky Sports News release stories that let SkyBet rake in the money. I think there's a serious conflict of interests.

Having said that, it probably serves the punter right for taking anything Rupert Murdock says seriously.

D

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
28 Nov 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
I think it's very wrong that The Sun/Sky Sports/Sky Sports News release stories that let SkyBet rake in the money. I think there's a serious conflict of interests.

Having said that, it probably serves the punter right for taking anything Rupert Murdock says seriously.

D
In all fairness, Derby did ask for permission to speak with Ince, so the rumours had some credibility.