Lance Armstrong Out of Retirement!

Lance Armstrong Out of Retirement!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
08 Sep 08

Anyone want to do a quick calculation - how long did it take for him to get all the drugs out of his system? 😉

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
09 Sep 08

It has been denied, hasn't it [the disretirement]?

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by darvlay
Anyone want to do a quick calculation - how long did it take for him to get all the drugs out of his system? 😉
pretty fishy retirement...hmm, amid a bunch of drug allegations, I'll "retire". Then a year later, i'll come back and tell everyone it's because i still want to race.

Sure lance, sure.

i

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by darvlay
coke only takes under a week to get out, i donno what youre talking about 😉

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Sep 08

Originally posted by irontigran
coke only takes under a week to get out, i donno what youre talking about 😉
Steroids man, steroids. The only problem is, if he is truly drug free than he won't be up to his old standard and will wash out anyway.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
10 Sep 08

Originally posted by Aiko
It has been denied, hasn't it [the disretirement]?
Been undenied, now. Might be interesting.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
10 Sep 08

Originally posted by Aiko
Been undenied, now. Might be interesting.
I think he's just found a new drug that isn't detectable yet so he's getting in while the gettings good.

asromacalcio

Almaty, Kazakhstan

Moves
11 Sep 08

Originally posted by uzless
I think he's just found a new drug that isn't detectable yet so he's getting in while the gettings good.
If he's ever doped I'd say probably no more than his closest rivals, but my view is he has been offered a substantial sum to return to the event, which let's face it the TDF organisers need (in spite of the past frailties in their relationship).

How better to revive a flagging event, a big name, bring back the sponsors, public attention, and hopefully raise the standard.

Love him or not, he'll do all of that and more, and it's worth a few Euros to the cycling powers that be.