Hatton vs Mayweather

Hatton vs Mayweather

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
06 Dec 07

Mayweather the boxer will get inside Hatton the street sh't head who will have to cover up or go down and would be unlikely to get inside Mayweather. Can't see Mayweather getting caught on the ropes.

Mayweather 75% sure to win...prob within the distance.
Promoters bound to be thinking of the coin for the rematch.. refs may spoil this one.

Net Preneur

Moves
07 Dec 07

Ring legends Oscar De La hoya and Bernard Hopkins back Hatton to be too good for Mayweather. Also Castillo, who has fought both men says that Hatton will win. Castillo fought Mayweather twice going the distance and nearly beating Mayweather, whereas Hatton ko'd Castillo out in round 4.

s

Moves
07 Dec 07

Originally posted by Tirau Dan
Mayweather the boxer will get inside Hatton the street sh't head who will have to cover up or go down and would be unlikely to get inside Mayweather. Can't see Mayweather getting caught on the ropes.

Mayweather 75% sure to win...prob within the distance.
Promoters bound to be thinking of the coin for the rematch.. refs may spoil this one.
75% no way, I agree with the current betfair market:

Mayweather 61%
Hatton 36%
draw 3%

I'd love to see hatton shut that big mouth of Mayweather but it won't be easy for him, so I'm preparing for dissapointment but hoping for a pleasant suprise

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
07 Dec 07

Originally posted by obliteration
Ring legends Oscar De La hoya and Bernard Hopkins back Hatton to be too good for Mayweather. Also Castillo, who has fought both men says that Hatton will win. Castillo fought Mayweather twice going the distance and nearly beating Mayweather, whereas Hatton ko'd Castillo out in round 4.
Castillo was sluggish .. took some hard hits to the body and could move.. ended with broken ribs.

Don't listen to promoters hype. Mayweather can move and has genuine hand speed.. it's only his ego that could let him down if any good boxer goes in close toe to toe with a street fighter they are asking to go down... The only way that would happen is if the fight were fixed and let's face it most are..

AB

Moves
08 Dec 07

Originally posted by Tirau Dan
Castillo was sluggish .. took some hard hits to the body and could move.. ended with broken ribs.

Don't listen to promoters hype. Mayweather can move and has genuine hand speed.. it's only his ego that could let him down if any good boxer goes in close toe to toe with a street fighter they are asking to go down... The only way that would happen is if the fight were fixed and let's face it most are..
Sounds like you've got your excuse ready if Hatton wins! If I was betting on it I'm afraid I'd have to go with Mayweather on points, but Hatton can do it.

Come on Ricky!

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
08 Dec 07

Originally posted by Angry Boy
Sounds like you've got your excuse ready if Hatton wins! If I was betting on it I'm afraid I'd have to go with Mayweather on points, but Hatton can do it.

Come on Ricky!
Lol no excuse.. just the pattern of boxing these days.. crazy decisions happen ..money talks. I like to back the purist against the street fighter.
This bout is no Leonard v Duran.

Net Preneur

Moves
08 Dec 07

Hatton looks well up for this one, he has the perfect etched chiselled physique and mentally he is prepared. Floyd appears intimidated

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
08 Dec 07

Originally posted by obliteration
Hatton looks well up for this one, he has the perfect etched chiselled physique and mentally he is prepared. Floyd appears intimidated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1C9rHfh2oE
Angelo Dundee on BBC TV website..

Mayweather won't be there to trade with, he's gonna slip and slide and he's not gonna be foolish and stick his chin out.

"He's a very, very technical fighter. Ricky Hatton will put a lot of pressure on him, but it's 'small' pressure, it's not 'big' pressure and this is the whole key.

"Ricky is not a big man, he's smaller height-wise and in every other department. The other guy is quicker, and Ricky's not gonna find the guy.

"Ricky's not gonna fight head-to-head with the guy because he ain't gonna be there. Mayweather's gonna slide on him and 'bing', hit him with counters.

"It's gonna be a great fight to look at and it could go the route. But I see Ricky Hatton getting busted up and I see him maybe losing the fight on cuts.

Moves
08 Dec 07

Anyone know of a sreaming link to the fight later?
Please.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
09 Dec 07

I watched UFC TUF Finale and the Hatton-Mayweather fight. The former was so much better. Boxing is just ridiculously boring. The ref stepping in over and over and over. It never stood out to me before MMA. I'd love to have seen Floyd back up his lip and actually fight in an MMA match. Of course, he made the smart move and apologized. He'd get mauled.

Ah well, boring fight, but at least it didn't go to a decision.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
09 Dec 07

Originally posted by telerion
Ah well, boring fight, but at least it didn't go to a decision.
Boring?!

Gutted.

member 001

Planet Oz

Moves
09 Dec 07

Who won it?

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
09 Dec 07

Originally posted by boarman
Who won it?
the winner

member 001

Planet Oz

Moves
09 Dec 07

Mayweather all the way.
What a fighter ,too fast for old Ricky boy.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
09 Dec 07
1 edit

I said Mayweather and I meant it. Made Hamburger out of Hatton.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more/12/08/mayweather.round.ap/index.html

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more/12/09/mayweather.wins.ap/index.html