Giants are SCARED~!

Giants are SCARED~!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
27 Dec 07

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Listen Phlabs you are off topic. You should be talking about the Cowboys and how they are going to stuff New England if New England makes it to the Super Bowl. If the Giants don't want to play and New England sets some kind of Phony Records, there should be an asterisk * next to the record and say that the Giants threw a game in order for New England to accomplish those records. 😛
I thought I told you to stuff it.

P-

Moves
28 Dec 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I thought I told you to stuff it.

P-
Dont let the also rans get to you Phlab. Tomorrows game is huge, its worth half a Super Bowl. 3.5 rings!

Maddog1213

Central Office

Moves
29 Dec 07

Originally posted by Bobla45
Dont let the also rans get to you Phlab. Tomorrows game is huge, its worth half a Super Bowl. 3.5 rings!
Pats vs. Colts was worth half a SB. I wouldn't include any NFC team as playing in a game dubbed "Half a Superbowl", including the Cowboys

Moves
29 Dec 07

Originally posted by Scotty70
Pats vs. Colts was worth half a SB. I wouldn't include any NFC team as playing in a game dubbed "Half a Superbowl", including the Cowboys
Only from the point of view that an undefeated season is huge.

R
The Rams

Moves
30 Dec 07

Go Patriots I'd like to see them go undefeated. Then lose in the playoffs!

s

6yd box

Moves
30 Dec 07

Originally posted by Ramned
a fantastic performance by the Giants....they have really surprised me tonight

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
30 Dec 07

Originally posted by Ramned
... to the Packers 😏

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
30 Dec 07

Congrats to the Pats 🙂

Maddog1213

Central Office

Moves
30 Dec 07

Originally posted by spurs73
Giants really did make a game out of it. One bad pass and one blown coverage play was the difference.

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
30 Dec 07

Congrats to the Pats, and to the Giants. One of the best games I've seen in a long time.

Phlab PM'd me and told me he was really scared. I did my best to reassure him.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
30 Dec 07

Originally posted by rbmorris
Congrats to the Pats, and to the Giants. One of the best games I've seen in a long time.

Phlab PM'd me and told me he was really scared. I did my best to reassure him.
Your LIES smell of Limburger Cheese, but are NO WHERE NEAR as TASTY!

P-

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
30 Dec 07
1 edit

Originally posted by spurs73
Yeah.... Little Payton was very cool and controled. I didn't expect a game this fun or close... although as you might notice from my posts and TIME STAMPS that I was never really worried about the outcome.

I think the only game that had me scat was the Ravens game... that one had me down and shaking! This game, I was bummed about not getting an early lead, and a blocked pass with a helmet... but when they were down I still knew they had 14 or 21 points left in them.

That explaination is nothing to take away from the Giant's great game play, that was one of the best lost games in history if you think about it. Alright... I was a tad 'worried' but still felt Pats would pull it off.

I left room for doubt you might notice in an early post.

P-

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
30 Dec 07
1 edit

I saw a different look in the eyes of Bill and Brady today, almost as if they had lost some confidence. Then suddenly it all changed. Just a couple of plays. That quick. This is an amazing team, no doubt. I have got to watch this game again. The Ravens game was good, but this one was a game to write about. Both teams earned their pay checks today.

Edit: Oh I almost forgot...hey Moe, pick two. Boink!