fantasy baseball

fantasy baseball

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
03 Mar 11

Need two people for a free fantasy baseball league at cbssports.com. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you the details.

w

Moves
03 Mar 11
1 edit

Originally posted by rwingett
Need two people for a free fantasy baseball league at cbssports.com. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you the details.
Sorry, the only fantasy beseball I am interested in is the Reds winning a world series. 😀

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
03 Mar 11

Originally posted by whodey
Sorry, the only fantasy beseball I am interested in is the Reds winning a world series. 😀
Good. The thought of having to fraternize with you on two sites is more than I could take.

Surely there's someone else out there who wants to take on a FREE fantasy team. Step right up, two spots available! Don't be shy!

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
04 Mar 11

One spot left. Anyone? Anyone? Get it before its gone. Or...uh...it'll be too late.

Moves
05 Mar 11

Originally posted by rwingett
Surely all baseball is a fantasy sport?

I mean, really... taking rounders seriously... what were they thinking?

Richard

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
06 Mar 11

Still got one spot left. I know somebody out there wants the inestimable glory of managing a fantasy baseball team. You'll have the opportunity to show your nine comrades that your virtual existence is not the shambles that your real life is.

w

Moves
06 Mar 11

Doesn't anyone want to play with Rwingett? :'(

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
06 Mar 11

Originally posted by whodey
Doesn't anyone want to play with Rwingett? :'(
We've finally gotten our last spot filled, so I don't need your pity! ðŸ˜