ex-geordie-girlfriend

ex-geordie-girlfriend

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Jan 08

dear agony geordie aunt

ive just started seeing my ex-girlfriend kevin, we had a few good
years but things ended in a bad way, kevin and i were to together for a few years in the 90's, she's had a few other clubs since that didnt work out. am i making a mistake?????

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
17 Jan 08

Originally posted by stellspalfie
dear agony geordie aunt

years but things ended in a bad way, kevin and i were to together for a few years in the 90's, she's had a few other clubs since that didnt work out. am i making a mistake?????
We need to talk about Kevin.

He has the staying power of an excited schoolboy, his tactics are so muddled they should be called tictacs. Bless him.

s

Moves
17 Jan 08

dear agony geordie aunt

You should be O.K.just dont get involved in any threesomeswith that Alex again he is a bad influence,and far to rough for Kevin to play with

s

6yd box

Moves
17 Jan 08
1 edit

dear agony geordie aunt

Dear Stellspalfie
do you have issues with long term relationships?
do you expect a lot from your relationships right from the start?
Are you very demanding?

Now think very very carefully... did you and 'kevin' really..really..have such a 'good' time last time?

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
17 Jan 08

You need to ask yourself a couple of questions...

How much of your money did Kevin spend last time?
Will his passion still be as hot after all this time apart?