Dolphins end Patriots season

Dolphins end Patriots season

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l
Man of Steel

rushing to and fro

Moves
25 Sep 08

Originally posted by Phlabibit
...Just keep in mind they took the biggest penalty in NFL history and still went 18-1 last year....

P-
FIXED!

DR

Moves
25 Sep 08

Originally posted by leisurelysloth
FIXED!
If only it was that easy to heal Tom Brady 🙁

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
26 Sep 08

Originally posted by Doctor Rat
Just wait 'til next year, Charlie Brown. You'll see! Next year at this same time, I'll find a big screen TV that is real sincere! And I'll sit in front of that big screen TV until the Great Tom Brady appears. He'll rise out of that Injury Report and his passes will fly through the air with his bag of receivers. The Great Tom Brady will appear! And I'll be ...[text shortened]... wait, Charlie Brown. The Great Tom Brady will appear and I'll be waiting for him...
You blockhead

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
26 Sep 08

Originally posted by leisurelysloth
FIXED!
Your Pie Hole.... SHUTS!

P-

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
29 Sep 08

Your Pie Hole.... SHUTS!

P-
Not only do the Pats have to worry about those surging Bills, but now they have to stave off the Farve induced Jets!! In just his 4th game, Farve tied Broadway Joe's record of six TD passes in one game. As a precautionary move, the Jets have installed video camera sensing devices at their facilities. This wasn't for Homeland Security though....it was for Belichick's Party Patrol!!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
29 Sep 08

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Not only do the Pats have to worry about those surging Bills, but now they have to stave off the Farve induced Jets!! In just his 4th game, Farve tied Broadway Joe's record of six TD passes in one game. As a precautionary move, the Jets have installed video camera sensing devices at their facilities. This wasn't for Homeland Security though....it was for Belichick's Party Patrol!!
Now all Favre needs to do is LEARN how the Jets want him to play... but you know what they say about "Old Dogs".[/flame]

P-

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
29 Sep 08

Now all Favre needs to do is LEARN how the Jets want him to play... but you know what they say about "Old Dogs".[/flame]

P-
Who knows, maybe the Jets will watch Farve and LEARN how to win. Then will will do it Farve's way!!

t

Moves
01 Oct 08
1 edit

Originally posted by GalaxyShield
They're not America's Team, they're New England's team. Everybody else hates them.
The Dolphins are America's team not the Patriots.

u
semper fi

Moves
01 Oct 08

Originally posted by tomtom232
The Dolphins are America's team not the Patriots.
actually the cowboys have long been considered americas team... much like the braves are considered americas tem for baseball.

DR

Moves
02 Oct 08

Originally posted by usmc7257
actually the cowboys have long been considered americas team... much like the braves are considered americas tem for baseball.
With the addition of T.O. and Jessica Simpson to the roster, the Cowboys forfeited their old nickname. Sports journalists now call Tom Brady "Captain America" because the New England Patriots' commitment to teamwork, hard work, and values of the common man have earned them the moniker of "America's Team"

Go Pats!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
02 Oct 08

Originally posted by Doctor Rat
With the addition of T.O. and Jessica Simpson to the roster, the Cowboys forfeited their old nickname. Sports journalists now call Tom Brady "Captain America" because the New England Patriots' commitment to teamwork, hard work, and values of the common man have earned them the moniker of "America's Team"

Go Pats!
I heard Tom Brady's new nickname was "DL". 😕