Dale Earnhardt Jr. to Hendrick Motorsports in ...

Dale Earnhardt Jr. to Hendrick Motorsports in ...

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

U

19th hole

Moves
13 Jun 07

He'll be on the same team as Jeff Gordon next year. That just doesn't seem right. Now Hendrick Motorsports will never loose.

d

Moves
13 Jun 07

Take it to the Pseudosports forum, spanky!

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
13 Jun 07

Originally posted by UserChevy
He'll be on the same team as Jeff Gordon next year. That just doesn't seem right. Now Hendrick Motorsports will never loose.
And they are getting rid of a lousy Busch brother. Good day for Hendrick, even though I'm not a Jr. fan.

U

19th hole

Moves
13 Jun 07

Originally posted by darvlay
Take it to the Pseudosports forum, spanky!
lol you're so terribly funny. if you don't like nascar, why are you posting here. keep those kind of comments to yourself, even though you are so terribly funny. you should be a commedian 😀

d

Moves
13 Jun 07

if you don't like nascar, why are you posting here.
I'm just trying to make friends.

U

19th hole

Moves
13 Jun 07

ok, I was just wondering lol 😉. You still should pursue a career as a stand-up commdian, because you definantely made me laugh.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
13 Jun 07

You talking dirty again 😉

t

Moves
13 Jun 07

That is sooo sad. I don't know who I wiil pull for now because I hate Hendrix!!!! Wonder who is going to let Kyle destroy thier cars now?
GOOO TRUEX i guess

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
16 Jun 07

Why? Junior sure as hell won't help them win.

U

19th hole

Moves
16 Jun 07

Originally posted by slimjim
Why? Junior sure as hell won't help them win.
lol, maybe at Talladega... They already don't lose though. I am going to the race tommorrow, and after watching practice and qualifying on friday at the track, i'm betting on truex jr. and newman to be good, if there is a good hendrick car it will probably be johnson.