CWC 2015

CWC 2015

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
09 Feb 15

Any predictions for the cup?

South Africa and Australia are my favourites, and I predict a final between them.
Hopefully SA can bring it home and chuck the 'choker' badge under a bus where it belongs.

New Zealand are the bookie dark horse favourite, and they are a tough side to beat when the likes of McCullum fires.
India are struggling to fgind form now and they do not have the right bowling mix for the conditions down under.
Pakistan and Sri Lanka can beat any side on their day, but their squads just don't seem to have the balance required.
England are solid, but seem to lack confidence.

The Windies are just crap now and the politics etc. plaguing them couldn't come at a worst time. The likes of Ireland and Zimbabwe must surely be eyeing them for a chance to get to the play-offs.

n

Moves
14 Feb 15

I got tickets to the final and I'm hoping for a Aus v SA matchup. Knockout stages are gonna be nerve wrecking because like you say, any of the quarter finalist can win on their day. Would really like to see Zimbabwe go deep into the tournament.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by ninepawns
I got tickets to the final and I'm hoping for a Aus v SA matchup. Knockout stages are gonna be nerve wrecking because like you say, any of the quarter finalist can win on their day. Would really like to see Zimbabwe go deep into the tournament.
Well England took a pasting. I expect Scotland to win the tournament.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
16 Feb 15

Originally posted by Crowley
The Windies are just crap now and ... The likes of Ireland and Zimbabwe must surely be eyeing them for a chance to get to the play-offs.
Ha! Called it!